Chapter 10

Louis has not come to work for a week. And to be honest, I'm beginning to worry about him. I mean, I no longer feel sympathy for him, but I am not that heartless, that I do not care about him at all.

What if he's in the hospital?

We would've heard about that already, correct?

I sigh and finish my shift by accidentally sliding a plate out of my hand. I'm such a dumbass. Robert luckily did not notice ... I thought.

"You sometimes act really stupid.", he says, laughing softly. I roll my eyes and look at him."Were lost in thought, hm?", he asks. I nod silently and pick up the broken pieces.

He kneels to me as I hiss. I cut myself in the finger, although I tried to carefully pick them up. He smiles gently and stands up.

I throw the remaining pieces into the trash can and get up. When I look at the cut on my finger, I sigh. As I said, I'm really dumb.

When Robert returns, he holds a bandaid between his index finger and his middle finger.''Here, let me do that.'', he says, taking my finger gently. I watch him carefully placing the plaster on the spot where the blood pours out. I smile at him and say, "Thank you very much."

Robert only nods, to say it was not worth mentioning. I look at him.

"You're worried about Louis, right?", he asks me, and I have to nod."He and I ... had a very strong friendship. And even if I often hate him, he can not get out of my head. I've always been a very worried and caring person.'', I tell him. He nods sympathetically.

"Maybe you should just visit him.", he says, and I shrug."I do not even know where he lives.'', I say, looking up at him.

He lifts his index finger to symbolize me to wait. The bald head flits into the next room and returns to the kitchen with a note and a pencil after a short amount of time and seems to write something down. I watch him, being interested in what he's doing.

Robert puts the pencil away and looks at the piece of paper while he holds it in front of me. "That's it.'', he says as I read through what he has written down. I pull my eyebrows together. He still lives with his parents?

I nod and look at Robert and smile at him gratefully.

-

On the way home, I hold the note firmly in my hand. I will visit him a little later, because I have a few things to do.

I sigh. Normally, I would not be so worried about Louis, but somehow ... ever since I've seen him crying on the ground, I have more compassion for him. I know this is stereotypical for cringy teenage love stories , but you can not tell me that it is easy to simply go past an obviously injured soul without wanting to help.

I look down, staring at the plaster on my finger. And then I suddenly have to start smiling.

"Be careful.'', I say to Louis as he is opening up the package of the plaster. He clamps his tongue between his thin lips and makes a triumphant sound as he finally gets to open it.

"That's what I should tell you, mister 'I'm just going to cut the fruit and watch television at the same time'.", he says with a raised eyebrow as he approaches me. I roll my eyes and look at him."I was bored. You can always cut the fruit from now on.'', I say, as he tries to find out how to place the plaster on my index finger.

"I have to do this either way. This is your right hand and I definitely will not let you use the left one.", he says, staring at my finger."This really is a lot of blood.", he swallows and I can see that he is slowly turning pale.

I giggle and look at him.''Now finally stick it on there, or I will die because of the loss of blood.'', I say and he widens his eyes.''You can die because of this small cut?'', he asks, worry in his voice.''Yes of course! Or get blood poisoning.'', I tease him. He whimpers and sticks the plaster onto my finger as fast as humanly possible. I laugh out loud.

"Nothing going to-", and then I witness something, that makes me speechless. He takes my finger and presses a soft, loving kiss on it. "... happen to me." I finish my sentence and look him intensely in the eyes.

He smiles at me shyly and I stare at him in love.

And then it happened. Our first kiss.

He puts his two hands on my cheek and comes closer to me. His face is only a few millimeters away from mine after a few passed heartbeats. Instead of pushing away from him, I only get closer to him until he finally unites our two lips.

They move at the same time in a slow rhythm, everything is so warm and fuzzy inside me. His tongue plays with mine as his hand buries itself in my locks. I sigh into the kiss, which still feels as good, as in the first second. Even after a few minutes.

The butterflies in my belly, which were otherwise fiddling around in only my belly, are now prancing around in my whole body. And it feels amazing. He was apparently already practicing to kiss, because he can definitely kiss better than I do.

Maybe even because of that it feels so ... wow. Just wow. No other word could describe this kiss. Oh, wait. I remember the word, that could describe this kiss, again as he sucks gently at my lower lip. As if he were greedy for me.

I have to hold back a moan.

Because this kiss is actually perfect.

Maybe the kiss, Louis and just everything else about us both teenagers in love were too perfect to be true. No matter what it was, it did not seem to be the right thing to do ...

(A/N)

sORRY my ENGLish suCKS

this chapter too tbh...