Chapter 11

I walk towards Louis' parents' house, hoping not to face his father when the door is going to be opened. To be honest, I could never really stand his father. He always treated Louis' mother in a very disrespectful way. And I'm not a fan of women being treated with disrespect.

Unfortunately, people always give you a mean look, if you admit openly, that you're a feminist.

Sure, even men are badly treated by their wives, but in this case, it is exactly the other way round. And I am currently focusing mainly on Louis' situation.

I sigh as I get closer to the house. The furniture is probably the same as back then when Louis and I were friends and it will overwhelm me with memories. And I'm scared of exactly that happening already.

With a trembling hand, I ring the bell after I have inhaled and exhaled loudly and deeply for a last time. I am, to be honest, very nervous. What if Louis will make me look stupid? Or laugh at me for worrying about him, my ex boyfriend?

Maybe this was a bad idea. He has still not opened the door, I can still leave.

Just as I turn around and want to run away again, I hear his voice.

''Harry?''.

I swallow, great. Now I got a problem. I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have come here, why am I so-

Loudly, I gasp as I can feel his fingers around my wrist. Oh god.

"Come in, babe." I hear him... slur? Is he drunk?

Horrified, I look at him because I have not heard this pet name come out of his mouth for a long time. He only smiles smugly and leads me into the house.

And wow, it has changed, to my surprise. The sofa is completely different, the kitchen probably seems to be renovated. It does not look any more like Louis' and my old playdate-place after elementary school. Or like the place where he took my innocence when I was turning 16 and he invited me to his house after school.

"I-I do not want to stay too long, I just wanted to see how you are doing ...", I say, trying to sound a little cold. I do not want to be too open again, because I do not like to remember myself about it, but las time, when I finally opened up to him, I ended up with a broken heart.

He laughs softly."Babe, you can stay here for as long as you want.", he murmurs, drinking a sip from his beer. I ignore the nickname and his attitude. Louis is drunk, so you can not take him completely seriously. Nevertheless, one question burns on my tongue.

"We miss you at work, Louis. Robert and I.", I begin. His gaze is still focused on the TV, which is turned off as he drinks his beer. I swallow hard because he seems to ignore me.

But when his gaze reaches me and he raises his left eyebrow, as if calling me to continue, I do so too."Uh ... and I ...", my gaze rests on the ground."We just want to know, what's going on with you. Why are you sitting here, and why are you pouring alcohol down your throat, without telling us what is going on with you?''.

"I do not know what you mean.", he murmurs, his mind probably a little clearer, despite the alcohol."Louis, I'm asking you what's going on here.", I say, and sit down on one of his bar stools, which are right next to me.

At first he does not answer me, but then he tears up. I am completely perplexed, when I hear him sniffle and he looks at me then.

"It's not anyone's business.", he says to me, his voice a bit shaky. It overwhelms me how his mood could change so rapidly in such a short time.

I blink a few times, until I open my mouth again."Is ... it's because of the flower girl?", I ask, confused. He shakes his head, then pours more beer into his mouth."This stupid Bella-bitch has nothing to do with it!", he snaps loudly. Maybe too loud for me, as I flinch.

He sighs as he sees my reaction and looks away."Sorry.'', he murmurs, and gets up. His legs carry him to the kitchen so he can get another cool beer from the small refrigerator.

With a loud pop, he opens the bottle and throws himself back on the sofa."You can leave, Harold.", he says, looking at me. My eyes darken."Hello? I come here and look after you, even though you've treated me so shitty all the time, and you're sending me off?'', I ask, my voice also gets louder this time.

He snorts.,,Get over-''."No, I won't get over it, Louis!", I interrupt him. I watch him peeking at me, looking a bit perplex."I'll never get over it, for you were my first, Louis! My first best friend, my first lover, my first kiss...'', my vision gets clouded by tears.''My damn first time, Louis Tomlinson!'

Obviously, he swallows now and I just huff furiously. I turn around, grabbing the door latch and push it down quickly.

And that his blue, cold eyes follow me, I do not notice. And especially I do not notice how his otherwise so repellent eyes this time look at me in an apologizing way and say "do not go".

But I go, just as he did before in front of my eyes.

.

"Hey, Louis, I wanted you still your old st-", I lift my gaze from the carton filled with Louis' old stuff to see Louis kiss a girl in front of me. My breath stops.

We broke up yesterday and he already dates someone new?

My eyes are teary as I see him turn away from the brunette and look at me."Harry-''.

I drop the box and shake my head.

"You're an asshole, Louis William Tomlinson!", I turn around and run home as fast as I can.

The tears stream down my cheeks at a rapid pace, while loud sobs take over my body.

How could I ever trust you, Louis?