Chapter 8

Luke POV

"JACKIE IM SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID REALLY JUST PLEASE FORGIVE ME?!" I shouted I don't know what I did really but I don't like Jackie mad at me I feel like my whole world would fall apart if she wasn't in it and if she was mad at me I don't know what will I do that why Im out here in her window asking and begging for forgiveness

"Luke you know what you did I thought you never want to talk to me why are you talking to me?" She answered back while I was outside I looked at her

"Jackie I didn't say that who said that?" I said she looked at me and I saw her eyes looking form the behind me and I saw a man with Black suite and he was blonde and I he was coming my direction,SHIT?!

I ran to the parking lot and then other guards started to come after me I ran to the outside gate and then the man looked at me and yelled at me

"NEVER BOTHER MY DAUGHTER AND NEVER COME BACK?!" He shouted and then the other maids closed the doors and the gates closed it through I looked at Jenny and she looked at me and then closed it and left me outside I was so pissed I wanna go in there and tell how sorry I am to Jackie

I walked away from the house and I felt my phone vibrate I looked who it was and it was Alisha

Alisha: "Hey babe ;) do you remember we have a date tonight at 7?"

I didn't want to talk to Alisha at all cause now every time I'm near her I loose every single feelings for her and now when she texts me I feel nothing I just I wanna break up with her she broke my heart and I didn't want to break hers but now I wanna break hers but not mine. I don't know what got in my mind I don't know who was that man who yelled at me was it Jackie's dad maybe he thought I was her boyfriend....No way he wouldn't I mean we'll if he did well then she might and I don't want her to move to Canada next she told me a lot about her father.

If she gets a boyfriend here she's moving to Canada and her whole life would start over I don't want her to leave she actually changed my life she is a funny and curious girl she always wants to know and she is very care free but if she gets mad you can't live without her that how I feel right now I wanna go there and say sorry but her father is there.

Jackie POV

I heard screaming down stairs I went down stairs and I saw my dad yelling at each and every one of the maid he hired even Jenny I got down he looked at me and he continued to lecture them instead of me

"If you didn't pay attention to her you wouldn't get that little boy and show him to never touch her I told you guys to protect my daughter not seal her I pay you guys good money and all I see is my daughter getting called on by a boy shame on you all I am sick and tired of you all I work and you work for me I wanna fire all of you but I can cause you work for me and when you work for me you do as I say and if I say protect my daughter protect her!" He shouted making a echo thorough the house I looked at all of the a me they had a sad look in their face its all my fault they always get lectured on.

I never been lectured on never but I really feel bad for them they help me and all they get is lectures and money back.

Then my dad stopped screaming and head to his one office he even has work in home but he decides to leave me with the maids and other people and don't spend time with me that's one of the reason why I really want a boyfriend but my dad is so crazy if he sees a boy in the house he never liked one boy but if he did I will kill myself on what I always have to say to him.

I went up stairs and remembered Luke and I looked at the clocks and I saw the clock it was at 6:30 already I need to change then Im gonna text Mike my,Oh shit I can't cause my dad would freak!!!!

I felt my phone vibrate and it was Mike

Mike: hey um...I need your address..so we can go?"

I looked at my phone and looked at my dads office and thought of an idea I didn't really wanna go with him the real reason why I wanna go with him is because I needed to get my head of Luke and staying home sounds way better so all I have to do is scare a Mike away and then ,boom I'm here in the house for the reset of the day.

Me: okay um...apple 23 street the one with the big mansion."

I took a quick shower and changed into a my little blue stripe sweater and blue neon blue pants me my shoes were blue convers and my hair was curly down and my bow was in the back if my hair.

I got down stairs and saw Mikes Car and he was outside and he was waiting for me I looked at my phone and saw Luke texted me again I felt like dying cause I'm ignoring him but its for a good cause.

I got down stairs and I saw my dad looking at me I looked at him and gave that innocent smile

"His a friend of mine and um...we're gonna go to the movies is it okay?" I asked he looked at me with the face after the Luke thing I'm pretty sure he won't let me I hope he doesn't I just need the answer and I'm goings if he said No, I am gonna be so happy but this is what I got

"Okay but be back at 11:30 if you pass that you will never get out of this house ever again." He said I never heard my dad like that but at least he made me go with Mike I think he hates Luke for what he just did.

I got out the gate and saw Mike he was dressed and nice he opened the door for me I looked at him and got in and he went in the driver seat and begun to drive I couldn't stop thinking about Luke really I feel really bad I really do I just really do...

We got to the movies and Mike was talking a little about himself but I wasn't really interested really I wasn't Im sorry Mike we went to watch Pompeii I was so scared I hugged Mikes hand and screaming in it just trying to hide cause seriously who wouldn't fricken get scared of people dying in the old days, and I cried in the ending.

After the movie I got out and I saw Mike he was laughing at me I looked at him and playfully punched him

"Mike?! It's not funny I almost died by that movie." I said making a excuse that I was scared for a reason

"No, if you were in the movie you would die first cause I know you scream a lot when your scared." He said while laughing I pounded and checked my watch it was 11:20 and I needed to get home 30 but I had to I looked at Mike and I saw him talking in the phone and I saw him looking at me and he continued to talk I was curious what is this bastard is hiding.

"Okay,okay I will now bye." he said I looked at him and gave a fake smile

"So who were you talking to?" I asked he looked at me

"Oh just a friend.." he said I looked at him and sighed and he looked at me

"Look Jackie Im Sorry I am gonna ask you something." he said I Looked at him

"What is it?" I asked he looked at me and got close to me his hand around my waist I didnt know what was he gonna do and then he leaned foward and his lips hit mine and I felt something weird in my stomach I didnt want this I pushed away and looked at him and ran away from him

"Wait?!, Jackie?!" I heard behind him I didnt want to look back I couldnt take it cause he kissed me and then I couldnt see where I was going and then everything went Black

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey Sorry Late Late Update Sorry Please But hey I tried my best Im sorry if its short Im sorry Ill continue I promise

-_Hora _hug_