Chapter 3.

Yooo what is up guys sorry that I haven't updated this thing because I've been so busy with my life... jk more like wasting my life but the good thing is I might be starting college soon so that's a bonus. So here's an update hope you enjoy!
——————————————————-
Like from before when I was in middle school, I stand in front of my mirror in the bathroom inspecting my reflection.

Everything about my face to my thighs have changed, no more patchy skin and baby fat. And no more depressed scared eyes looking back at me.

Now I have determination in my eyes, fierce and ready for action.

AJ, Chad, and my mom have been pestering me about my situation with the whole Ryder thing.

Will I be fine?, Do I need to skip a day?, Can I look him in the eyes and not have a panic attack?

Heck yea I can. He's just one guy what more can he do? I'm different now I'm not that sad little chubby girl that cries in the corner.

I scrub my face before heading downstairs to greet my mom in the kitchen. She looks up from the stove and smiles at me.

"Your up early? That excited uh?" She commented.

"I just wanted to be ready and done with today." I responded back.

"Are you sure? You know you can skip today if you wan-

"Mom, I'll be fine I promise."  I cut her off as I grab a piece of toast running out the door with my bag in hand.

"Ok and is that all your gonna eat?! Come on at least get an apple or a banana for pete sake!" She calls out behind me.

"I'm not that hungry but bye mom love you!" I call out shutting the door behind me. I walk out onto the sidewalk to just walk into the house that's on the right side of my home that contains my best friend AJ and if I'm lucky Chad is probably inside by now fighting for some type of food.

I walk inside without knocking and ended up into a fighting session between AJ and Chad just as I predicted.

"OH COME ON YOUR NOT GONNA FEED YOUR BEST FRIEND I JUST WANT ONE BITE OF YOUR CEREAL AJ!" Chad yells reaching for the bowl of coco pebbles that's in AJ's grasp.

"And I said make your own damn cereal you pig!" She shots back at him clutching the bowl towards her as she takes another bite.

"When will you two just admit your love for each other?" I speak out cutting there little love sparring.

"WE ARE NOT IN LOVE!" They both say in union. I laugh at there response.

"So, are you ready?" AJ ask me as she sets her bowl down which Chad greedily snatch's it making AJ send him a scowl.

I nod my head watching Chad chow down on the cereal and AJ grabbing her things.

"Then let's go, and Chad clean my bowl for me since you finished it." She throws over her shoulder at him making him grumble but does as she said.

Once we're all settled and ready to go we walk the three blocks to the High School along with the rest of the students making there way into the small building.

"So do you have your seclude?" Chad asks me.

"Yea I do." I respond, he brings his hand up to me motioning for me to let him see what classes I have.

I reach into my folder pulling out the piece of paper and handing it to him.

"Oh let me see." AJ pipes up looking over his shoulder.

"Hey looks like we have first and second block together." Chad says showing me the paper back to me.

My first class is AP chemistry and second is American Literature.

"Whhhaaa, no fair we have one class together and it's Gym that's in third period." AJ whines.

"AJ why are you complaining your good at sports stuff." I snicker at her.

"Yea but your not so your not gonna be fun in there."

"Hey!" I yelp, scowling at her, she laughs putting her hands up in defense.

"What!? It's true and you know it." She reply's.

"Yea, well whatever you know you love my presence." I say flipping my hair out of my face.

"Sure I do." She rolls her eyes while hiding a small smile.

We make our to our lockers which I'm surprised that there next to each other. Looks like finding them after school won't be hard.

"Well let's hurry up and get into class, I hear that Mrs. Buthman gives out detention if they're late." Chad nudges me, I sigh nodding in agreement.

"Hope you guys have a fun time without me." AJ sulks waving goodbye to us both.

"Oh trust me I will." Chad informs her. "Oh bite me!" AJ barks flipping him the bird.

I chuckle at there bickering.

"Ok, enough! Let's get a move on!" I split them apart grabbing onto Chad's collar hauling him into our classroom.

We both enter the little room and make our way to the back of the class.

"This is so awesome, ya know." Chad says poking my cheek, I smile brushing his hand away from me.

"Yes chemistry is so awesome." I say sarcastically, "No what I meant was that it's awesome that your back Em." He laughs.

"Oh. Yea it is great being back with you guys." I say genuinely giving his shoulder a squeeze.

After our brief little moment together our teacher briskly walks in slamming dozens of worksheets on her desk.

"This just got interesting." Chad mumbles under his breath.

And trust me things really did got interesting.
————————————————
I was finally in my fourth block period. In every other class that I had went well, besides the fact that I had a ton of homework but I was fine with it.

What I wasn't ok with was that my last class ended up being in culinary and I was clearly not an excellent cook.

I was in the back of the class trying to finish up my AP chemistry assignments because our teacher wasn't here today so we had a sub and I didn't feel like doing all this work at home.

Throughout half of the period of class it was quite until suddenly there was yelling outside our classroom door. All of us were listening trying to hear what was going on until the door slammed open and in the door way was our principal and a student behind him.

"I'm very sorry for this interruption but I have a student here that's late and I was escorting him here." Our principal says apologizing to our Sub.

"No it's fine sir." He says waving it off.

"Well I don't have all day, get in here young man."

"Yea, yea whatever Jeff." The guy that walked into the class said rolling his eyes.

And just like that the day really did got interesting when I realized who it was that had walked into the class. With that annoy smirk, to his light blonde hair with the chocolate brown eyes was none other than the infamous Ryder Gale.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" I yelp.
——————————————————
Well there you go guys another chapter finally finished sorry it took so long but here it is so hit that star, follow me for more updates and just try to enjoy this ok 😂👌🏼