positive test and admitting feelings....

When Jazmine woke up the next morning she woke up smiling...she couldnt believe she lost her virginity especially when it was to someone u might just love.. even tho it havent been that long 

since they met she could honestly admite that she felt something for that man...she tried to move but she then felt the pain hit her full force and her down south regent.. memories of last night re-playing in side her head...he tooken her repeatly until they both passed out.. she dont even think she can walk.. she removed his arm from around her waist in sat up in the bed. but as if he felt her about to get out the bed he grabbed her around her waist and dragged her back down with him... mumbling something under his breath and went back to sleep..

jazmine let out a sigh (this is gonna be harder then it has to be) she thought... '' sincere please let me up" she begged him shaking him awake.

"Noo"..he mumbled under his breath.. she stucked her teeth "nigga if u dont let me go ima piss all over u" she said to him as he quickly let her go and sat up in the bed.. as she sat up and begin to climb out the bed she had to grab the dresser because she really couldnt walk... "oww" she complained when she heard sincere let out a chuckle she shot him a grim look and he laughed even more.

"since u think everything is so funny" jazmine finally let out as she walked with a limp to the bathroom "dont expect anymore pussy from me jackass" and slamed the bathroom door..

       she turned the hot water on to fill her tub and poured some warm vanilla bath gel into the water..when it finally filled up she climbed in hissing from the uncomfortable  pain..and leaned back and closed her eyes..relaxing... or so she thought so when she felt sincere lift her up and climb in behind her and wrapped his arms around her.. kissing the side of her neck..

"sorry baby" he told her.as jaz just nodden she was focusing on the pain between her legs...she wasnt having sex again..if she always was gonna be in pain..shitt

"what we doing today ma" he asked

"i dont no i just wanna relax it hurts baby"she told him

sincere knew she was gonna be in pain so he decided to do what he thought would be better he slowly made his way to where she claim it hurts in started to slowly rubb on it.. she let out a moan and threw her head back on his shoulder he felt his lil man rise.. and he sat her up and pulled her back down on top of his lil man they both let out a moan..

AND LETS JUST SAY HE TOOK SOME PAIN AWAY AND BROUGHT HER PLEASURE..

******

Its Been 2 Months since sincere took her virginity and they been happy.. spending as much time with each other when they were free.. 

jazmine couldnt understand it but she became more sleepy then usual falling asleep during work hours..when she was with sincere at first she thought it was because she have been working more hours but reality hit her thrusday morning at work and her phone went off saying her period was due to come saturday and thats when everything came together and her head..she havent had her period and 2 1/2 months..she kept hyperventling she cant be pregnant right..omg what is sincere gonna think she was scared.. so scared she went to her boss and asked can she leave for the day he agreed because he noticed she look slight pale..

Jazmine grabbed her bag and headed for the nearest pharmacy.. she grabbed five pregnancy test and headed to the register.. the sales lady looked at her like she was crazy but ringed up her idems and she headed home... she jumped out the cab and ran to her apartment she knew she had the green light to take the test because sincere went away on "business"with quan and dre.