Adoption!!

This story is up for adoption! I haven't exactly been able to take care of this wonderful story that you all seem to love so much, so I'm giving it away to someone who can care for it better! 

Unfortunately, not everyone can have this same story... So I'm going to have to choose just one person to take it over. If you'd like that person to be you, send me a message or comment on this chapter before July 1st! 

After July 1st, I'm going to review everyone's works and pick whoever I think is best fit to take over the story. I'll be looking at things you've written, so if you have a work that you're especially proud of (which I think all of have that one story lol) then post a link to the story in your message/comment and I'll take a look :) 

Whoever I pick to adopt the story will have the creative freedom to do whatever they want with it (change up the existing chapters, keep them in and write on from there, etc.). All I ask is that I get a mention for the original idea :)

On a final note, thank you all for reading this short little fanfic that I started! I'm really sorry I wasn't able to finish it (or really even start it for that matter ^^') but I hope you at least enjoyed the little that I managed to write! Thank you for your votes and views!