ABOUT

Where did you come from?

This is a story about seven boys, too old to be called kids and too young to be called men and a mysterious girl. For them life is a huge mystery. It's like a movie whose ending is unpredictable and uncertain. Its beginning vague and the things that happen in between are terrifying. A horror they call it. But this is not a horror story where ghosts appear, it's just a grimy fairytalish story.

The seven boys decided to move out of the city. They all move out hoping that they could start a new life, away from the ghosts of their past.

That's what they thought. They believe they could run away but no. Their own ghosts will follow them wherever they go.

To run is not the answer, neither hiding.

Untill they met E1773.

E1773. The mysterious girl the boys will meet. She has no idea of who she is neither where she came from. All she know is that she run away from a secret facility which she's a subject of an experiment. But her life before that is a total blur.

What will happen if all of them meet in a place in between their miseries and confusions? Will she be the answer to the boys' problematic world? Or will the boys be her way to know herself and her past?

Wanna know what will happen to them?

Read.

To know their story.

Thank you!!