Prologue

Start--

"Exhibit1773 has escaped, lock and guard all exits. I repeat, Exhibit1773 has escaped, lock and guard all the gates and all possible exits."

Covering my mouth, I hid myself behind a huge cylindrical pillar as I heard the man in a white coat who was running after me. I cautiously peep an eye on him. He has this watch-like device wrap around his wrist. It has a little screen on it and emit voices from other people, probably his co-leagues who are also looking for me. The device sometimes just produce static sound.

He turned his back looking around. While I docked my head and leaned even closer to the wall behind me.

"She can't escape this time. She's the cure."

Me? A cure? To what?

Two days ago, I woke up in a hospital bed in an entirely white room with four cameras in each corner of it. Men in white coats come in from time to time to inject me something like a green liquid which makes me feel woozy and nauseous. After an hour or most, they would take samples of my blood.

I don't know why they are doing this to me. Yes, I tried to ask them but they never said a word. They always make me more like force me sleep.

And as to why am I here? I don't know. I don't even remember my own name or where I came from. And all I wanted to do now is get the hell out of this place.

"Exhibit1773 where are you?"

The man run back to where we came from still talking to that device on his wrist. I let out a sigh of relief soon as I can no longer hear his steps.

Making sure that there's no one around, I stepped out behind the pillar and ran myself to the end of the slightly lit tunnel. But I guess the heaven won't side to me this time because the gate is already locked.

"Going somewhere E1773?"

I froze to where I stood and slowly turned my head.

A man in a black suit was about to grab me by my shoulder but I immediately dodged it and grasped his arm twisting it behind him. He groaned in pain as I tighten my grasp. I kicked the back of his knee which made him kneel on the ground then hit his neck as hard as I can which finally made him fall on the ground unconscious.

Where the heck I learn those moves?

The man flinched and tried to stand, thus I kicked his abdomen for multiple times until he can no longer move. I search for something on his suit's pockets that could somehow open the gate. He possibly has a key.

A smile escape from my lips as I got a hold of a ring with keys on it. I also took his black coat and wore it.

My hands are trembling so bad as I tried the keys on the gate lock. I could hear some shouts from behind me and light rays which probably coming from a flashlight. I could also hear dog barks from a distance. And it's getting closer and closer.

Yes!

I mentally rejoiced as I opened the gate and went out it then locked it again bringing the keys with me as I run into the woods.

I've been running for I think a couple of hours now. I could feel the moist beneath my feet already. I know that its blood and it hurts so bad. I'm barefooted.

Despite of the pain and with great desperation to escape from those people, I still run until I saw a metal wired fence. The fence is about three meters high but I can manage to climb it.

Goddamnit!

I mentally cursed and just jumped off to the other side of the fence and grabbed my left foot. It's bleeding badly, a sharp barb wire cut open my foot.

No time to waste. I have to keep running. I have to get away from this place. I have to save myself.

Not from afar, I could already hear some moving vehicles.

After a few minutes of walking and running I finally saw a gasoline station. It looks abandoned but a black pick-up car is currently refilling its tank. No one was on sight but the guy who's filling up his car.

It's kinda dark and only a few light posts illuminate the surroundings of the gasoline station. I tiptoed going to the back of the car making sure that the guy won't notice me.

Soon after, I heard him open and closed the car door then started the engine.

Finally, I escaped.

Yet lost.

End of Prologue 

Hello cupcakes. 

This is just the first part of WHERE DID YOU COME FROM a BTS Fanfiction and I hope that you would also support this story.

Please watch out for the next parts.

Thank you all so much.

Love you all cupcakes.

MWAH!