Part 3

At theatre

Act 1 :

Me standing at the ship boat looking up at the starry sky. Then Brandon move sideways towards me as music starts. Then we dance as we practiced. We dancing back and forth round left and right slowly. Then I gracefully spin and turn towards him. Then we walk dance to the left.

Act 2 :

Boys surround me as I dance and they dance. They line up two lines apart for me to walk through. Their eyes focus on me as they pass by dance slide cross. One of them lie down on the floor to act as if charmed by me while the other guys follow me like bodyguards. Then dance closer. Swing round slide when dancing.

Act 3 :
This time a spotlight shine on me then another spotlight on Patrick at the blue colour ballroom. Patrick blonde closes his eyes. The audience watch in anticipation. Then a jazzy upbeat music on. *Music starts.* Patrick turns around then slowly open his green eyes. He looks at me lazily with mischievous and flirty eyes and big grin showing his sparkling white teeth. Upon catching my eyes he twitch his left eyebrows by raising it up and down at me for a few seconds. Then walk towards me in a dramatic way slowly confidently like a hippo walking with hips too heavy to balance properly. A bit of half walking and tilting in confident manner step by step with a smug smirk still remaining on his face even though he's quite skinny. While he walks the ladies thrilled hysterically, grinning like they're gonna faint. He bows at me. "Wanna dance?" He winked at me. I forced a fake smile in awkwardness. "..sure. " I hesitantly took his hand as we're about to go to the middle of dance floor.

"Hold on." The charming golden mask guy said. "Brandon!" I exclaimed. "I'm afraid you have to pick someone else instead or else you'll have to deal with me." Brandon said. Before Patrick have time to react, Brandon grab my knees and hold my shoulder to carry me. "Stay still." He smiles. We ran off leaving. *Applause* *Curtains close for the next scene*