Chapter 15: time to level up, naturally

Me; and we're back.

Mikoto: shorter than the last few times.

Ben: yeah no kidding:

Saten: title's time to level up naturally, does that mean...

Uiharu: we'll have to find out.

Me: that's my line.

Uiharu: sorry...

Everyone: hope you enjoy this chapter everyone now on with the show!!!

Ben is currently walking around Tokidawa, just doing his usual rounds. "Weird, is it the day off or something? I haven't seen anyone around the school lately" he said continuing his sweep.

When the was finally done the shapeshifter landed, but heard two voices coming from inside a classroom. First one was from a teacher and the other was Misaka.

"For crying out loud, their supposed to learn how to use their powers at the schools so why are they volunteering for these experiments!?" The teacher shouted. Misaka was trying to calm her down "easy now sensei, try to stay calm you already know what the doctor said about your blood pressure" she said.

"I know, it's just that if this keeps up
Tokidawai's name may be ruined" the teacher said. Ben then entered the room, "what's going on?" He asked, "Ben?!" The Railgun squeaked, "oh your that shapeshifter everyone's been talking about" the teacher said.

"Yeah but what were you and Mikoto talking about?" He asked, "recently, the girl's from Tokidawa have been volunteering to be test subjects for experiments to get up to the higher levels" the teacher answered. Ben cringed a little "why would someone do that?" He asked while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I don't know, my guess they're starting to get impatient", Mikoto nodded at that. "Can't blame them, a long time ago I used to be impatient with my powers. But nowadays I have enough self control to know when and when not to use them" he said.

The teacher looked at him, "hmm... if it's okay may I ask a little question?" The teacher requested of Ben. "Well that depends, what do you want to know?" He replied. "Your powers, how did you get so knowledgeable at using them?" She asked.

"Is it just practicing with them? Or do you go through psychological and physical treatment?". "Nope, just practice, its like when I play sports" Ben said. "The only way you can become a pro at them, is to always practice" Mikoto smiled at that.

"Coincidentally Misaka here has that mind set also" sensei added, "she always practiced and worked hard to become the level five she is today". The electromaster blushed and turned away, "well... I guess that's true..." she admitted.

"You know, you actually have a lot of fans and admirers here at Tokidawa. As well as other schools, maybe if you talk with them you'll rub off on them" she added. "Unfortunately the only way anyone would believe that is if I had actual proof, and they were fully determined" Ben said.

Mikoto thought for a while, how can Ben get the students of Academy city to try to work hard to level up, and not use experimental means? Then a thought hit her "I got it!" She said, "maybe you can work with lower levels and help them become stronger through hard work" she said.