::Chapter 5:: The Boys On Mars

Raynia's pov

I thought I might learn more by going through the books in the library but the only thing I learned were the five most powerful laws inforced apparently by me.

#1: Under no circumstances are you allowed to marry or befriend someone from the planet Venus.

#2: Follow my orders or thus face the consequences.

#3:Under no circumstances are you permitted to have a child with someone from Venus thus it be an abomination.

#4: Tis illegal to kill someone to gain there powers

*#5: Whoever leaves the planet to join venus, will be considered a threat and I personally will demolish you.

Ugh I sounded like a terrible and cold hearted Queen. And I wonder why this planet Venus is such a threat to me anyways.

The rest of the library books were either love stories or mystery books. "you see something you like, my Queen?" I turn around to see the girl I had seen Julien fucking. Now that I got a better look at her I could see she wasn't that pretty. she had brown curly hair and the shape of her face reminded me of a triangle. her nose was way too pointy and she had a unibrow. Maybe I was just jealous that Julien would find her attractive. "I'm Jess by the way" she smiled. I smiled back at her trying to be as polite as possible.

"hey i'm sorry for walking in on you and Julien... I should have knocked" I say to her but she waves her hand at me and shakes her head.

"No, you are my Queen, you can do whatever you want."

I nodd my head. too bad I couldn't get the information I wanted. 

"Look, what happened with Julien.. it was just a one time thing.." she trails off.

"I don't care what it was, Juliens not my property" I say, trying to convince her more than myself.

"Actually every guardian is your property, my Queen" she bows and walks out the door. I wasn't at all use to this royal treatment.

I walked back to my room feeling tired and extreamly cold for some reason. Maybe I was coming down with something. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was passed out, but when I woke up I was freaking hot, with cold chills. "Raynia" Gabriel rushed rushed over to me and put his hand on my forehead. "God your burning up!"

Gabriel started to get up to go get a nurse but I grabbed his arm. "Please stay with me, I don't want to be alone right now." Gabe nodded his head. He bundled me up in the blankets and layed down beside me. I loved the feel of him so close to me.

I fell asleep on his chest. I dreamed of sunshine and getting married and having kids. Then a big tornado stormed through and destroyed everything in its path.

"Raynia, wake up" I opened my eyes to see gabriel leaning over me.

"are you okay, you kept tossing and turning, I thought you were having a night mare." I rubbed the sleepiness out of my  eyes.

"I'm fine Gabe" I said. I leaned up to kiss his forehead but he moved so I was kissing his lips instead. My heart raced as my body felt on fire. This kiss was much more intense than with Julien. I put my hands behind his neck bringing him closer to me. He brushed his lips against mine again only this time, much more slower which made my body seem to vibrate. I moaned from the pleasure I was getting from just this kiss. I felt a deep and powerful connection with him. I suddenly wanted to know everything about him. He pulled away from my grasp and I let him go.

"sorry" I said to him. did he hate kissing me? was I doing it wrong? maybe he had a girlfriend.

"don't say that" he said, tilting my chin up so that I would make eye contact with him. "never be sorry for that, my Queen" Tears began to form in my eyes. Maybe he had just kissed me because he thought he had to because I was his Queen.

"You have a girlfriend don't you" I said as tears began to fall from my eyes. Both him and Julien had someone and I was just their Queen that they had to protect, I'm sure if it was up to them they wouldn't protect me at all.

"I don't date, I fuck and then I leave that's how I am.. but with you.. it's different, your my Queen"

Oh great. he only proved my theory right. Tears came fast and hard and I had no control over them any longer. I hadn't heard Gabriel leave, but I knew I was alone and I hated every bit of it. Where the hell were my 'many' lovers 'cause I haven't seen one yet.