Chapter Two

Chapter Two- Two Months Later

"Dammit, Harry! Hurry up in the bathroom!" I heard Louis yell through my closed bedroom door. I groaned into my pillow before walking to my bedroom door and opening it. Down the hallway was Louis, banging his fist on the hallway bathroom door. He wore only sweatpants and his hair was all over the place.

"Louis, you can use my bathroom!" I shouted over the fuss of the early morning.

"Really? Oh thanks, love!" He kissed my cheek before running past me and into my bathroom.

"Anything to get you to shut up!" I replied as he closed the bathroom door. I left my bedroom door open, as my Mom set the rule that if any of the guys were in my room the door stayed open. The bathroom was connected to my bedroom only, so that counted. I walked over to my bed and climbed back under the covers, trying to fall back into a deep and peaceful slumber.

But, like hell that would happen in this damned house. I could hear Niall singing old Irish traditional songs, like he does every time he makes pancakes. Louis was singing one of their new songs from Midnight Memories in the shower, I think it was Alive. Harry dropped the shampoo bottle in the shower for the fifteenth time this morning. Liam was shouting at everyone, telling them to hurry or they will be late for recording, being the Daddy Direction he is. Zayn was asleep. He liked to get ready early so he could sleep more until they had to leave. Of course, I was alone with Lux, Lou's daughter, because Lou and my Mom decided it would be fun to take a vacation for a month and they left yesterday.

Apparently they needed to be away from the 'crazy ways of young ones', whatever the hell that means.

Lux was asleep in my bed. She was like the little sister I never had. She even calls me sissy, which I adore. Lux sleeps in my bed with me most of the time.

Somehow she was still asleep.

"Lux, wake up." I pushed her blonde hair back from her face as she let out a quiet and angelic yawn before opening her eyes.

"Sissy, I don't wanna wake up." She mumbled before she closed her eyes again, as if that would make me disappear.

"You have to," I shook her lightly before I stood up and went to my closet to pick out an outfit for her to wear.

"But whyyyyyy?" She whined as she sat up and rubbed her eyes with her small hands.

"You're going to the studio with the boys today." I picked out a pink skirt, black tights, and a white T-shirt with a pink heart on it for her to wear. I sat the clothes on the edge of the bed and turned back to the closet to grab her a pair of shoes. She crawled out from under the covers and climbed across the comforter to see her outfit.

"I am?" Lux crawled off the bed and started to change.

"Yup, now you better hurry, Uncle NiNi is making pancakes."

"Yay!" She quickly got dressed and I handed her her black ballet flats.

~~~~~

I know this is short, I just wanted to get something out to you guys.

Sorry for the long wait, us three were entirely busy and @patti_engel couldn't write this chapter so I did.

Please be patient with us, we have other books we focus on too, plus sports, plus school, and we still have too keep up a social life.

We are about to be on spring break, so there might be an update next week.

No promises.

We love ya!!

-The Skaterrr

FAN

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT