Twenty two

•••cindy's POV•••

I smiled as I finished texting Claudia.

I got up from my bed and walked over to Jack's room.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said and I slowly opened the door and walked in.

He smiled.

"I was actually just about coming over to your room." He smiled and we both laughed as I lay next to him in bed.

He switched off his phone and looked at me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Umm, I already talked to Claudia about this, but it still bothers me a little so imma talk to you about it." I said.

"What's wrong?"

I sighed then started.

"So like ever since I started talking to you and we started dating, I've gotten so much hate for like no reason. Maybe it's because Madison is feeding people lies about me, telling them I stole you from her. I mean, it sucks that I'm having to be called a slut and a hoe and a whore on a daily basis and of course, if you're known to a lot of people on social media, there are always gonna be haters and yes, I had haters but now I have way more than I expected and it's all so overwhelming, and I do want to see people comment nicely on my pictures, but now the fact that I have to disable comments recently sucks and I just can't--- ughhh." I said all in one breath as I groan at the end.

"Baby, you shouldn't care about hate. You're beautiful, you know that right? And all the haters wanna be like you so they get mad and comment hate. But don't care about the shit they say, if that's what they wanna do, then they're gonna do that, there really isn't any stopping to that. When they comment, skim through it and look at the comments that make your day, like mine always." He said as he flipped his imaginary long hair at the end and I laughed.

"Thanks, that really means the world. And your comments can be shitty sometimes." I playfully rolled my eyes and we both laughed.

I got up from his bed and walked over to the door.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" He chuckled.

"I'm going to the beach with Claudia." I smiled.

"Okay." He smiled and switched on his phone as I opened the door to leave.

"Wait!" He called after me as he got up from bed and I looked back.

He walked over to me and cupped my face in his hands.

"Hey, I love you." He whispered and I smiled as he kissed the tip of my nose before going back into his room.

____________________________________________________