128

• Cindy's POV •

I woke up to my phone buzzing again.

I looked through my Instagram feed and saw a picture of myself sleeping on jacks page, with roses by my side.

Then I looked at my side and there were roses and a note.

I looked at the note.

You look cute when you sleep
-jack

I gasped.

I told him not to come over.

"Jaaaackkk!!!! Get the fuck out of here or I'm gonna shoot you!!!" I screamed from my bedroom, trying my best not to laugh.

"No! You don't even have a gun!" He yelled back.

Sounded like he was eating something.

Better not be my pizza.

If it is my pizza, he's fucked up.

"Yes I do!" I screamed, laughing by this time.

"No you don't!"

"You think I don't? Okay then!" I yelled as I got out of bed and got my water gun out of my closet, running into the bathroom to fill it up with water.

I filled it up and ran out of my room and into the living room.

He was eating my pizza.

I started to spray him with water and he cursed and tried running away from me and hiding.

"I told you not to come over you fucking bastard!" I laughed as he ran up to me and picked me up.

"Put me down." I yelled, trying to push him away but he was too strong so I gave up.

We both collapsed on the sofa, laughing and soaking wet.

"I hate you so much right now." I sighed.

"I love you so much right now" he smirked and leans in to kiss me but I slap him across the face really hard.

"Fuck." He mutters, holding his face where I slapped him.

"That was for eating my pizza." I smiled then I kissed his cheek and ran to my bedroom.

***