Chapter eight

Everything was going as planned. That little sheep was falling into my trap. I'll give my sacrifice to him, and I'll finally be free. I'll finally be released from listening to these songs. One voice after another..

Yes, carry on, tender sheep. Solve my puzzle. Play my song. Follow the shepherd. That way I can rid of my prison, and finally roam free. I can join my fellow musicians, even Joey. I can feel freedom.

Soon, ink demon. Soon, I will have my sacrifice, and give him to you, my lord. I will show you that I am your prophet. Please, set me free.

I don't want the Lighter Side of Hell. Nor Sent from Above. Just release me from my shambles.

Be a good little sheep, follow the clues, and try to get out. Take all the time you need, I'm not going anywhere.

But don't take too long. My savior is expecting you, my little sheep. Soon, I will be in his final embrace. But as I said before, love requires sacrifice..

Can I get an amen?

••••

Woah, holy crap, this is short!! I'm so sorry, I'm trying to write this while on a roadtrip! My home state is Texas, but I just got out of Oregon, and am now in California! I must say, it sure is beautiful here! ... But cold. Sorry, used to warm weather in Texas.

A lot of you probably don't even care, but ya know.. At least I can say to all of my friends that I got to play in snow in the summer!