Chapter 3

Laughing Jack looked in her eyes with glimpse of curiosity. A grin grew on his face and he raised an eyebrow. "You are very interesting." He said running his claws through her long auburn hair. "Is this it's natural color?" Cameron looked at him confused. She couldn't figure out why he was still keeping conversation with her. Yet this all worked in her favor someone had to come in eventually. 

"Yes, this is my real hair color." His eyes lit up. He examined her face. He looked into her piercing green eyes. He frowned, her eyes reminded him of  an old friend you could say. The more he thought about it all of her reminded him of his old friend. The smile, her personality, and her big green eyes. The only two differences between her and his old friend was she had red hair and she is not a murderer. This filled Jack with rage he grabbed her by the neck. Making his grip tighter and tighter. Finally he could sense it her fear. He held her so tight he could feel her pulse begin to slow down. She was trying to breath but just ending up gagging. 

Jack smiled and looked her in the eyes. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this." He said laughing. Cameron was grabbing Jack's arm trying to pull him off. Jack still looking into her fear crazed eyes full of a color that despised more than anything let her go. Cameron grabbed her neck and started breathing heavily filling her lungs back with air. "I will not kill you yet. Instead we will play my game. From now on I am going to make your life a nightmare." Jack's face grew serious and he leaned up to her ear. "You will never escape me. The only way out is death it's self. Yet even then I will still be there to make your life hell in the after life." Cameron's clenched her jaw as she tried to fight back tears. Her whole world turned from happiness and no worries to a crazy never ending night mare. Jack looked at her and smiled. "Welcome to hell on earth. Smiley." He whispered once more. The tall clown disappeared. 

Her parent's walk into the room her mother had a big smile on her face. "Hi honey, we just talked to the doctor he said you could go home." Cameron looked at her mom with tears in her eyes. Yet it was like neither of her parents knew she was crying. It was almost like her parents were in a trance. They weren't acting like they usually do. "Come on get dressed. So we can get home and get you some food." Her mother had a big smile on her face but her eyes were screaming for help. 

Cameron put on her sweater and shorts. She didn't feel right something felt off. Actually everything felt off. She refused to believe that a tall clown said her life was going to hell or she would have to die. She refuse to believe that her parents we are acting weird. She refused to believe in the box and she especially she refused to believe in him.  

She slipped on her shoes. Before she walked out she held her neck and sighed. "I will not let this happen." Cameron put on a smile before walking out. What she saw saw when she walked out made her stomach sink. Crimson liquid covered the floor. Organs spewed out of bodies while red fluid oozed out their mangled bodies. She looked at her parents who were just smiling at her. "Are you coming Cam?" Her dad said holding out a hand.  She was gagging from the smell of freshly slaughtered corpses.  

Her mind wandered into the oblivion. Her heart sunk and stomach twisted. She looked around the room as if the world stopped. "Do you guys see this!" She said to her parents covering her mouth as tears filled her eyes. It felt like darkness had completely taken her world of light She now knew nothing would be the same again.

 Cameron's parents lead her out of the hospital like nothing had happened. She watched as an elderly couple tried to go in. She immediately in a panic ran in front of them. "You can't go in there. Its the most gruesome scene in the world get of here!" She yelled at them. Cameron's parents grabbed her.  

Her mother smiled at the elderly couple. "I am so sorry I don't know what got into her. She is a little under the weather." She said pulling her daughter along to the car. "Cameron what is wrong with you?" Cameron didn't say anything she looked ahead blankly. The corpses still dancing around in her mind, along with that damn clowns laugh. It hasn't even started yet and Cameron was already ready, ready for this nightmare to end. 

Her parents thought she was crazy. The whole car ride home they talked about different therapist. Cameron thought they were over exaggerating. It was just one day she had been going a little crazy. It wouldn't hurt her. It's not like they could see what she saw. If they did she would be put into an insane asylum. In reality that's where she should be going because her world was about to get a lot darker.  When she got home she laid on her bed and opened her computer and googled 'Laughing Jack.' She listened to the stories. Her heart beating faster and faster. Each line made her stomach. There was no way out of this. 

A/N sorry this chapter is short. It's leading up to the next chapter which will make up for this short one. Please vote and continue reading. It will get more interesting it just takes a while to build up the romance part. He is a serial killer after all.  Sorry for any errors in this story bare with me I am doing my best to catch them but sometimes I miss them.