Blake

Chance's POV

When Jake looked at me and mouthed'Blake' I froze. I went stand by Jake and I looked at the door and saw a guy with black hair and blue eyes standing at the door. I felt a bad vibe from him. He smiled and said "So Jake where is my Tessa"? He looked at me and then behind me and smiled. I turned to see Tessa coming down the stairs. She said "I'm not yours Blake so leave". He look and told her no he then walked into the house. I walked to Tessa's side and I was glad to see Jake and Anthony on the other side. They cared about her too and that made me happy. As Blake got closer Tessa hide behind me and Jake and Anthony stood behind her. Tessa held my hand and Blake looked mad. He said " Tessa come here now"! I got mad and so did my boys. I turned to Anthony and told him to take Tessa upstairs. He did and Tessa followed him and he stayed with her. Blake asked "Where is my Tessa going"? I was really angry and I punched him and said "She is mine". Jake called the police and Blake was arrested. Tessa came running down and hugged me. She saw my knuckles and gasped. They were bleeding she pulled me into the kitchen to clean it. After she cleaned my hand I held her and asked "Tessa will you be my girl"? She said Yes and I kissed her.

Tessa's POV

I woke up and went downstairs to see Jake and Chance standing at the door and outside is Blake oh no. I hear him say where is my tessa and I stand behind Chance and say "I'm not yours Blake so leave". He said no and walked into the house Anthony came closer to me. Chance and Jake came beside me also. Jake and Anthony stood on one said of me and Chance was in front of me I felt safe. I looked at Blake and he was getting closer so I held Chance's hand and Blake was mad he looked at me and said "Tessa come here now". Chance turned and told anthony to take me upstairs. Anthony looked at me and we went upstairs. When we got up there anthony hugged me and told me he would stay with me and we both listened to what was going on. We heard Blake say "Where is my tessa going"? We heard chance say" Tessa is mine". Aww he is so sweet and caring. After that we heard someone hit the floor. Then a little while later we saw police cars pull up. I ran downstairs to see Blake being taken by the poilce and chance was at the bottom of the stairs. I ran and hugged him then saw his knuckles and they were bleeding. I pulled him into the kitchen to clean them up. After I finished he held me and asked "Tessa will you be my girl"? I said yes and he kissed me.