Fighting

Chance's POV

I have been home from Ohio for a month and for the last couple of weeks Tessa and I have been fighting about everything. I mean everything like if I don't call her cute names or if I look at a girl. Tessa came down stairs and asked if we could talk. We went outside and she looked sad and said " Chance this isn't working". I said what isn't working and she said "Us" and walked inside and ran to her room. I couldn't think about anything but what she just said. I was heartbroken.
I just lost the most amazing girl I have ever met. The door flew open and Jake and Anthony ram out and asked why Tessa ran to her room crying. I told them "I was stupid and she dumped me. I lost her guys and I don't know what to do".

Tessa's POV

I just broke up with Chance and ran upstairs crying. Jake and Anthony asked if I was ok I said no and that I wanted to be alone. I heard them walk away and out the front door. A couple I heard the front door slam open and shut and someone run upstairs. I was sitting against my door in my room and I heard Chance hit the wall and cry. He walked to my door and he slid down the door. He was crying and I heard him say "Tessa I don't know if u hear me but I respect your choice and I will try to move on". I wanted to open the door and scream no don't but it was for the best. I didn't leave my room till dinner time. I walked down and saw Chance in the kitchen with red eyes from crying. I couldn't look at him right now. I ran upstairs and an hour later I heard a knock on my door and someone walk away. I opened the door to see a tray of food and a note. I grabed the tray and note and shut my door. I opened the note and it read.

Dear Tessa,

You ran out of the kitchen and I figured you didn't eat anything so I made you food. Sorry for everything but I understand u need to move on just know that no matter what I will always love you. It's hard but I will move on for you. I love you forever Tessa.

- with love,Chance

Chance's POV

I saw Tessa take the food and note to her room and shut the door. I love Tessa still and always will.

Tessa's POV

I love Chance but I need to move on.