Will you??

Tessa's POV

So its been 2 years since me and Chance got together for the 3rd time. I'm really happy and he is so sweet. He is taking me out tonight and I think something big is gonna happen because everytime him and the guys are talking they stop when they see me. I hope he doesn't break up with me. I hear a knock on my door and I yelled at whoever it was to come in. Chance walked in and said "Hey beautiful". I smiled from ear to ear. He kissed me and we layed on the bed and talked about our date. We went downstairs and watched movie till it was almost time to go on our date. We went upstairs to get ready. I took a quick shower and dried my hair. I cried my hair and did my makeup. I put on a red dress and black heels. I walked downstairs to see Chance waiting. He looked up at me and smiled. He grabbed my hand and told me I looked beautiful. I blushed and he asked if I was ready to go. I nodded and we headed out the door. Jake drove us to the diner. We walked in and was seated. Our waitress came up and started flirting with Chance. I got jealous till Chance looked at her and said "I'm here with my  beautiful girlfriend so leave me alone". She was shocked but didn"t stop. Chance asked for the manger. When the manger came to our table he asked what's wrong and Chance stood up and pulled him aside and told him something I couldn't hear. When Chance returned he said "we got a new server and the meal is free".
I smiled and we ate and talked. After we ate Chance looked nervous. His face was red. I got worried and asked if he was ok. He said "Yes it's just something I want to do". Before I could ask what he was doing. He stood up and got in front of me and got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box and said "Tessa brooks since the day I meet u I have been madly in love with you and I want to be with you forever, Tessa will you do me the honor and make me the happiest man alive and marry me"?

Chance's POV

So Tessa and I have been together for 2 years and I couldn't be happier. I walked up in her room and we talked about the date. I'm taking her on tonight. I'm so nervous because tonight is the night I'm gonna ask Tessa the love of my life to be my wife. We watched a movie with everyone and then we got ready. I ran uo to my room and threw on a white dress shirt and jeans. I fixed my hair and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and asked Jake if he had the ring. I had him go and get in ingraved for me. It said Chessa on the inside of it. I put the box in my pocket and waited for Tessa. When she came down stairs I gasped. She looked beautiful. We headed to the car and Jake drove us to the diner. When we were seated the waitress started flirting with me and I took care of it and her manger gave us a free meal. Tessa and I ate and talked when we finished I got really nervous. Tessa asked if I was ok. I told her yes and I just had to do something. I stood up and got down on one knee and asked Tessa to marry me. Tessa smiled and said yes. I stood up and kiss her. She smiled as I twirled her around. I yelled to everyone that she said yes. Little did Tessa know that all of team 10 was sitting in the back. They all jumped up and ran to us. They all gave us hugs. I looked at Tessa and smiled. She is everything I could ask for and soon she will be Tessa Stutton.