Wedding part 2

Chance's POV

As the doors open and I see Tessa it is like we are the only two people here. She walks down the aisle with Jake. As  they reach me at the end the preacher asks "Who gives this women to this man"? All if team 10 say "We do". Jake hugs here and helps her to me. I take both of her hands in mine and I say my vows.

 I take both of her hands in mine and I say my vows

Tessa's POV

As Chance finished his vows I cried. I read mine.

As I finished he had tears in his eyes

As I finished he had tears in his eyes. The preacher went on with the wedding and looked at Chance and said "You may kiss your bride". He kissed me and the preacher said" Meet mr and mrs. Stutton". We walked down the aisle and went outside and got in a limo to head to the dinner. I was getting nervous because I had to tell everyone something. We got there and danced and ate. When it was time for speechs I went last. I walked up to the stage and cleared my throat. I said "I am so glad to have Chance as my husband and I have big news. Chance I'm pregant." Chance smiled real big and Screamed"I'm gonna be a dad". He ran on stage and kissed me everyone laughed. I had everything I wanted who could ask for more.