Chapter 1- When I Was A Pirate

It all started when I had been stranded on a deserted island by King Beast. I had sworn to get my revenge on him.

"I WILL KILL YOU BEAST!" I yelled. "I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE!" I yelled again.

A few days later, I spotted a ship coming from Auradon, so I swam to it and climbed aboard. I snuck into the hold and that was when I met Gil. "You're a sight for sore eyes" he said. "I'm planning a mutiny, care to join?" I asked him while I was untying him from his bonds. "Aye aye" he agreed. I saw him knock out a guard and take his sword and use it to free the rest of the pirates.

"Aren't you too young to be a pirate?" I had asked the little girl, who I later known to be Dizzy Tremaine. "Please," she said. "I promise I won't let you down." I then let her become a part of my crew. "Ready everyone?" I asked them and they nodded in agreement. "LETS GO!" I yelled and we started attacking the Auradon sailors. "The ship is ours!" Gil shouted. "Hey Gil, how would you like to be quartermaster?" I asked him. "Aye, aye Cap'n." He saluted.

"Set sail for the Isle lads!" I shouted. Little did I know I would have the greatest adventure of my life

To Be Continued on Chapter 2