Chapter 10- Meeting The Assassin

"Not possible babe as I love you more." Audrey said to me as we were taking a stroll. "You win again princess." I said to her and kissed my beautiful girl so ever slowly. "You are such a good kisser." Audrey said.

Audrey was wearing a leather jacket laced with hints of pink and blue and black lace pants with the boots to match. "Evie definitely went all out making that for you babe." I said to her. "It makes you look very hot." I added. "Hehe, thanks handsome." Audrey said.

All of a sudden, me and Audrey see someone somersault over Uma and kill someone unknown. We run over to her. "Wow!" Uma exclaimed. "I may be old, but I still haven't lost my talent." The man said.

"That was... pretty amazing." Audrey said while tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear. I watch as the man, later known as the assassin Ezio, dumps the body in the water. "Ezio..." Uma said. "I think you might be my dad."

Evie, Kaya, Mal, Harry, and Cj show up.

"What makes you say that?" Ezio asked and in response, Uma showed him a picture. "See the baby? That's me." She said. "Wow. All my life I've been trying to find that little girl. Turns out she found me." Ezio said and hugged Uma who did the same.

"What's going on?" Harry asked. "Harry, meet my dad, Ezio." Uma said. "He's an assassin."

Harry chuckles. "Your whole family's crazy babe." He said. Uma just giggled at that.

So from that point on, the assassin would become a huge part in the rest of the story.

To Be Continued on Chapter 11