Chapter 3- Torture Time

"TELL US WHERE THE WAND IS!" I demanded the prisoner. "I'll never tell you, never!" Kaya cried. I slapped her face hard making her wince. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Carlos said and in response, Kaya spat at him having Carlos shock her with shock prod. "Hard way it is then." He said and shocked her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Kaya screamed. "Tell us where it is now, or Carlos here will do it again" I said. "He's raring to shock you again." I added. "Fine, I'll tell you where it is." Kaya said giving in. And with that information, me and Carlos went to go tell Mal.

"Excellent." Mal said and wentdownstairs with me and Carlos following behind. "I HATE YOU PEOPLE!" Kaya shouted. "Shut up!" I demanded and slapped her hard. "Evos, a word please?" Mal asked me and we went outside. "What's up?" I asked her. "I was thinking of making the prisoner your daughter." Mal suggested. "Good plan." I said evilly and we went back inside.

Carlos and Jay were watching the prisoner who was now in a cell. "LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!" she demanded. "I have a better idea." I said and when I touched her forehead, she fainted.

A few hours later, she woke up. "Good, she's awake." Mal said. "D-daddy?" Kaya asked. I smirked evilly "I'm here Kaya." I said.

And that was when I knew that this would change my life forever.

To Be Continued on Chapter 4