Chapter 4- The Pirate Crew

I was looking out of my spyglass over at the island known as Auradon when I heard a familiar voice.

"UGH." Uma said. "I hate Auradon." She added. Uma had blue hair and wore a pirate outfit with the hat to match. If there was anyone who I'd wanted to avoid getting on their bad side, it was her.

"You and me both Uma." I said to her. "I can't wait to get my hands on King Beast, I'll make him suffer for stranding me on that deserted island." I then added. "Agreed." said Harry, the boyfriend of Uma. He had what I think was a Scottish accent. "More importantly, I want to get my hands on their preppy son, Prince Ben." Gil added.

"Daddy?" Kaya asked. "What is it sweetie" I asked her. "I'm afraid of Harry." She said causing Harry to roll his eyes. "I won't let him hurt you Kaya, I promise." I told her. "Okay." Kaya said.

"This is your daughter, I presume?" Uma asked. "Yeah, Kaya Ansley." I told her. Kaya tugged on my shirt. "Dad, I want Uma to teach on how to be a pirate." She said. "Uma, do mind?" I asked. "Not at all." said Uma.

Uma took Kaya to the training ground. "Okay, first things first. Get rid of the 'I'm a little girl' act." Uma said and Kaya nodded. "And also, your outfit is too.... girly, so change it." She added and as if on cue, Kaya magically changed her style and was wearing a black outfit. Her long red hair was in a ponytail. "Whoa." I said amazed.

"Okay, I'm ready." Kaya said and was handed a sword. "Carlos, care to do the honors?" I asked him. With a smirk, Carlos unsheathed his sword and got into a fighting position. "Ready and...... FIGHT!" Uma yelled.

A few minutes later, Kaya stood tall over Carlos. "I win." Kaya said with a smirk. "Aw man, I can't believe a girl beat me" whined Carlos. "Deal with it bro." I said and patted him on the back.

While Carlos was pouting, I got out my spyglass and started spying on ships. "Well, what do you know." I said. "What is it?" Jay asked. "Its the beastly king's son on his ship." I sneered.

"I wanna kill him." Gil said. "Well let's go." I said.

And with that, me, Gil, Carlos, and Jay went to go capture Ben.

To Be Continued on Chapter 5