Chapter 9- The Date

I arrive at Audrey’s house, or should I say castle, right on time and I take a look at my watch. 8:00 it shows. 'Guess it's time.' I think to myself and I knock on the door.

~

Audrey has finished putting on her makeup when she hears a knock on the door. 'He's right on time.' She thinks to herself and heads downstairs. 'I hope this date goes well.' She thinks and opens the door. She sees Evos wearing a beautiful blue and gold tuxedo. 'Evie must've made it.' She thought.

~

The door opens and I look up to see Audrey wearing a gorgeous bright pink gown. 'Oh wow.' I thought to myself. "Hey Evos." Audrey said. "You look... gorgeous Auds." I said. "Thanks." Audrey said and smiled. "You're pretty handsome yourself." She added and I just smiled at that.

"You ready for our date?" I asked her. "You know it." She said.

~At the restaurant~

"So you mean to tell me, that Adam stranded you on a deserted island and then several weeks later, he offered you a chance to come here?" Audrey asked me. "Crazy. Am I right?" I asked. "Totally crazy." Audrey said with a smile.

"Hey um... Audrey, I kinda like you." I said almost hesitantly. "Well, I kinda like you too." Audrey said nearly blushing and she looks down.

I place my hand on her cheek and she looks up. "I hate love." She said softly. "Why do you say that?" I ask her. "Because... I don't think I'll ever love again." Audrey said. "Hmm, maybe this will change your mind." I said. "What do you...." before she could ask, I place my lips on hers. She responds by melting into kiss.

'He is such a good kisser.' Audrey thinks to herself. I stop the kiss. "So?" I ask her. She responds by grabbing the jacket of my tux and kisses me passionately.

'I'm gonna love this girl for the rest of my life.' I think to myself.

To Be Continued on Chapter 10