Seducing Jungkook

"jiminnnn please just tell me I don't know what to do he won't make love to me he keeps saying I'm too young how do I make him want me jiminnie"

"Calm down tae I'll help you I think I know just the trick we need to give you a make over then let's make him jealous yes I know I'm a genius"

"But there's one problem genius who can I make him jealous with he already knows that you and yoongi are in love so who can we use"

"Well I would say minho but I don't think taemin likes to share and seungcheol is dating jeonghan so how about we try suho you know the one who's friends with your brother bacon"

"That's a great idea suho is single good thinking jiminnie"

-

Me and jimin were sitting in my living room Baekhyun was there with his giant boyfriend I told him to invite all his friends over so we could have movie night tao was sitting next to Kris, satansoo was laying on Kais lap, luhan and sehun were in the house somewhere doing god knows what, xiumin and Chen were sucking faces like they always do, and suho was sitting on the floor next to lay who was higher than a kite thats why he's always clueless

Once everyone was caught up in the movie I pulled suho with me into the kitchen telling the others I was getting snacks he looked confused to be honest me and him really aren't that close from time to time he praises me and buys me candy but me and him never had a real conversation

"Taehyung what is it your acting strange are you sick because I can go get baek if you are"

"No! Suho I just wanted to ask a favor of you I really need your help well I like this boy and I want him to like me too but he keeps making up excuses so I want you to help me make him jealous if that's not too much to ask"

Suho nodded and said "of course I'll help you Taehyung but I kinda need your help too I want yixing to notice me but it's like I'm invisible"

I giggled and hit him playfully while saying "that's because he's always high I know lay likes you too especially when your together the way he looks at you like your the most prettiest thing he's ever saw you don't need anything to make him notice you hyung"

Suho laughed and said "awww okay enough with the sentimental shit when do we start making who ever this guy is jealous"

"Very soon"

-

"Alright couple if we're going to make this look real you guys need to be comfortable but first tae let's give you a make over"

Jimin took us to a salon I didn't want to dye my hair I liked it blonde but if it will make kookie want me then I will once we were done my hair was a bright red jimin got his hair dyed pink

We went to plenty of stores in the mall to buy tight pants, chokers, see through shirts, and panties I asked jimin what they were for all he said was you'll see in the future my friend

Once we were done we went to the food court I heard a familiar voice it sounded like kookie wait it was him he was sitting at a table with a boy that looks just like him but doesn't is this the reason why he won't touch me I guess he's already taken

Jungkook stood up to throw something away I didn't want him to see me so I hid behind suho but jimin had to be extra loud saying "MR JEON OVER HERE ITS ME JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG" I pinched him and said "pabo!!"

Jungkook stood up showing his bunny smile I smiled back but it disappeared when the boy put his arms around my man's waist who the hell does he think he is

Once they got to us I held suho's hand shyly then jungkook said "hello boys what are you doing here"

"Oh nothing I was just bringing Taehyung his phone that he left in the car plus i didn't want to disturb these two on their date"

Jungkook glared at suho clenching his fists he then said "oh a date I didn't know tae had a boyfriend good for you"

The boy that was with jungkook said "um kookie are you forgetting something I know I'm not invisible"

"Yah! I didn't forget anyways boys this is my little brother yugyeom he just moved here to live with me he'll be attending your school"

Jimin nodded and said "damn I guess sexy does run in the family don't mind if I do" while winking at yugyeom

I slapped jimin in the back of the head and said "leave you don't want to disturb remember now go to yoongi"

"Alright aish asshole you didn't have to pop me and call me when you two are done so I can pick you up"

The whole atmosphere became awkward and tense jungkook wouldn't stop glaring daggers at suho and baby yugy didn't know what was going on

Suho pulled my hand towards his face and kissed it saying "let's go eat I know your hungry beautiful"

Yugyeom clapped happily and said "aww hyung aren't they so cute wait do you guys mind if we join you we didn't get any food yet"

I wanted to say no but suho spoke up first saying yes when we sat at the table I was going to sit by suho but kookie pulled me next to him and said "suho and yugyeom you guys should get the food while me and Taehyung catch up"

Jungkook rubbed my thigh then he squeezed it harshly he then whispered in my ear saying "who told you that you could date did you forget who you belong to? your mines and mines alone nobody can't lay a finger on you but me I own you don't forget that!"

Suho came back to the table with the food and yugyeom had the drinks jungkook pulled away smoothly saying "so suho how long have you and tae been together"

"You can say a month now at first we were just friends but I couldn't help but to love Taehyung he's beautiful in every way"

Jungkook chuckled and then said "you aren't wrong about that he is truly beautiful"

Yugyeom looked at jungkook then he looked at me what is that kid thinking about

I was going to say something but suho beat me to it saying "oops I gotta get this it's lay I'll be right back baby"

Once he left it got really quiet yugyeom looked at me and jungkook he then smirked and said "hyung I'll meet you back at the house i wanna go finish unpacking my things"

Once yugyeom left jungkook held my hand and said "finally were alone and why didn't you tell me about this suho guy I thought you said I was special to you was that all a lie"

"Well everything between us wasn't a lie it's just you kept saying​ I was too young I might as well let you mess with people your own age Mr jeon" I stood up pulling my hand away from him he looked hurt and to be honest his sad face was making my heart ache but I have to play hard to get untill he gives me what I want

Suho came back smiling creepily he then leaned in towards my ear and said "sorry tae but I have to do this he's staring at us"

Suho smashed his lips against mines WOAH WOAH this is not apart of the plan I was going to push him but I forgot we were a couple so I kissed him back it felt like as if I was kissing my mother ew

After the kiss I turned around to see a very pissed off jungkook he had my phone in his hand then he said "you left your phone and jimin said he was outside waiting" before I could answer kookie walked off angrily

Good this plan is going to work!