chapter 5: Can I Tell Her Now

Eren's P.O.V

Atfer that thing with Jean I took _____ to the wash room to help her wash her tears from her face. She looked so inisant when I washed her off. Then she looked at me with warm eyes.

"Eren thank you for trying to save me back there. I was really scared that he was going to take the luck you gave me Eren!" ____ said with tears coming down her eyes again.

"No ____ don't cry am here ok so you don't need to be worried about the good luck kiss ok." I looked at her and wiped off the tears from her face. I don't know if I should kiss her right now when she is like this and I don't want her to feel bad at all.
"Uh Eren I don't want to be rude by saying this but can I have a kiss again I really need the luck right now." She looked at me with her (c/e) puffy eyes. I never thought that she would ask me to kiss her and it's my change to show her how I feel.

"Ok ____ I will kiss you but I want you to know this is not a good luck kiss no more it's more then that now." She was going to ask me what I meant but I cut her off with my lips. I loved the touch of her lips on mine it feels right when they touch.

Mikasa's POV
I saw that ____ was in Jean's arms and she was crying a lot. Looks like Jean found someone else and that's good for me. But the look on ___ told me to just save her from that creepy horse face. Then I saw Eren run in with his fist ready to fight Jean again. But Shadis came and made Jean run laps. Good I hated him anyway. I saw Eren and ___ walk away to the wash room. I open the door a little to hear what they were talking about. I heard ___ ask for a good luck kiss? And I was wandering what she meant. That's when I heard Eren tell ___ the most sweets thing ever that made me mad.
That's when I saw it! Eren and ___ kissing in the wash room. I didn't know what to do anymore and that made me really REALLY ANGRY. I love Eren and ____ can't have him. Now me and ___ are enemies and I wouldn't loose to her.

Your P.O.V

I didn't understand what Eren meant at all. I wanted to ask but I was cut off with his warm and soft lips on mine. I wanted to break the kiss to ask him but I couldn't do it I just wanted more of this kiss he gave me. Then he pulled back and hugged me. I wanted to talk but nothing came out of my mouth.
"___ are you ok? Was that to much for you." He said with a sad face I looked at him and smiled at him.

"No that's fine I was just thinking on what you meant about the kiss Eren?" I looked At him with a worried face. Then he let go of me and put his hands on my ckeeks.

"You really want to know what the kiss meant ___" his face light up really fast and I nodded yes to him. When he was going to say what it meant the door slammed open and Mikasa came in with Armin. Armin came running in my arms and said sorry lots of times for not being there for me when I need it. Than Mikasa sat next to me and she hugged me too but it felt bad. Then she whispered in my ear.
"___ you think you can take Eren from me, WELL YOUR WRONG!" Mikasa looked at me with a death glare. I don't understand why she is looking at me like that I never did anything wrong right?