Chatper 11

(Last time on chapter 10

"Well I-I wanted to tell you s-something."

"What?"

Eren looks in to my eyes and)

Eren looks in to my eyes and holds me close.

"Uh Eren what are you doing." I look at him confuse.

"____ I know that right now it's not the moment to have a heart to heart but I just wanted you to know how I feel about you." Eren slowly starts to blush.

"Heart to heart?" (sorry I made her stupid on love) still looking at him confuses.

"Yes, what I'm trying to say is that I lo..."

"Armin what are you doing" mikasa walks up to Armin that was standing at the door looking at something.

"Shhhh Mikasa Eren is going to tell her." Armin keeps watching and sweating.

"Well Eren." I slowly get worried for Eren.

"____ I love you!" Now I can see his face all red like the colossal Titan. Then I can feel my face getting hot.

"W-wait you mean as a friend right!?" he looks at me and pulls me closer and kisses me. Do I have bad luck right now??? then he pulls away.

"No I don't love you as a friend! I love you as a boyfriend so please be me girlfriend ____!" Eren hugs me tight and pulls his cheek on mine and I can feel how hot he is.

Armin and Mikasa P.O.V

"Mikasa are you ready to start the plan?" Armin looks at Mikasa with a smirk on his face.

"Yes let's go we will wait two weeks then." Mikasa grabs Armin's hand and they walk away with smirks on their faces.

(Hey hey sorry I took forever but I had no idea how to continue, but I did it. Sorry it's short I did my best. Will if you like it please comment and vote please. LUCHIA905 OUT!!!!)