Chapter 6: The Plan

Eren's P.O.V

"____ it's been a long night we should head to bed now. So let go everyone." I grab ___ and Mikasa that were still hugging but ___ didn't look like she wanted to hug her.

"Yea we should go to bed huh." ___ said in a hurry pushing me out the door.

"Eren and ___ you should go a head me and Mikasa are going to talk for a while ok." Armin said holding Mikasa's hand to stop her from walking.

"Well ok I will take ____ back to the girls room ok bye see you guys in the morning. good night guys."

Me and ___ walked side by side and she kept looking at me with her cheeks in a light red. Why is she so cute when she blushes and I can see it grow darker. She then grabbed me and hugged am arm. OH MY GOD!!!!

"Eren are you ok your face is so red. Are you caching a cold?" I looked the other way and I put me hand on my face. She then pulled me to her and she put her hard on my forehead and the other hand on her forehead. "Your not sick Eren so why are you red?" Oh no she is going to find out.

"Oh look ___ we are here at the girls dorms! Well good night!" I said and ran to the boys dorms.

Armin's P.O.V

"So mikasa I have a plan to break up Eren and ___ so I can have ____ and you can have Eren." I looked at mikasa with I evil smirk.

"So what's the plan?" Mikasa came close to Me and she had a evil look on her face as will.

(Sorry it's short I will write more ok ^\\\\^ and plz tell if I did good to thank you)