Chapter 10: Lets Get You Ready

Armin's P.O.V

Eren and me walk in to the mess hall like normal but he would look around the room. I know he is looking for ____ so he can sit with her, but I wouldn't let him this time.

"Hey Eren let's sit here ok and wait for ____ and Mikasa ok."

"But I was planning to sit with ____ only." Eren looked sad giving me puppy eyes.

"But if you don't let Mikasa here she would be sad and you don't want that do you Eren?" I say down at the table waiting for his answer.

"Fine but this time only ok." Eren sat in front of me and look annoyed about this.

Mikasa's P.O.V

"So ____ do you like Eren" I look at ____ and she was blushing. Tic of course she likes him.
"W-why you asking me again Mikasa?" I look at her and smile.

"Sorry I forgot that you told me already." I keep walking to the mess hall.

"Mikasa are you going to sit with us?"

"Well if you want me to then yes." I smile at ____ and hold her hand and walk in the mess hall.

I see Armin sitting with Eren and both are waving at us to come. "Uh ____ can I sit with Eren and you can sit with Armin."

She looks at me with a smile. "Sure Mikasa."

We walk up to Eren and Armin. Than I sit with Eren and ____ with Armin. We start to eat and joke around like always then we had to go.

Your P.O.V

Today is fun!!!! I like that we had Armin and Mikasa at our table. Eren look like he was having fun too. Hehe I wish we can just stay there talking but we need to clean. If I want to join the scouting league (sorry if I got it wrong) I must learn to clean right. I wander why but it's ok.

"Hey ____ can we talk?" Eren comes out of the other room and walks up to me with blush on his face.

"Yeah what is it Eren?" (hores face lol) I look at him and smile big for him. Not knowing what his going to say of course.

"Well I-I wanted to tell you s-something."

"What?"

Eren looks in to my eyes and

(Cliff hanger, hanging from a cliff and that's why it's call cliff hanger!!!!! Sorry AOT Dorks!!! I know I need to write more but I just want to say thank you for your support in my books. Every time I write I can't want to see the comments you leave me. It's so much fun to read them and when I read them I get excited to write more. Oh sh*t I'm crying! So please leave your comments and I well write more ok. LUCHIA905 OUT!!!!!!)