Totally Backfired

As we got out of Sunny’s car we all walked in the building with a guy except Jamie. We went our separate ways going to our lockers. As I got my books out I saw Ashton across the hall with a girl with blonde hair and green eyes.

I scrunched up my eyebrow in confusion. Why was he here he was supposed to be at football practice or something. I pulled the letter out my bag and stared at it. How am I supposed to get the letter in his locker if he is standing right there? As if he read my mind he walked away with the girl at his side.

As they turned the corner I looked around the now empty hallway. Did the bell ring already? I shrugged it off and walked across the hall in front of his locker. I took a deep breath and reached up slipping the note into the locker.

I froze immediately as I heard no other than Ashton call out to me. I looked his way and saw he was walking towards me. I pulled the letter back out and began to run in the opposite direction. As I was running I dropped my books and the letter.

I turned around and saw him running towards me I quickly grabbed my stuff and began to run. I looked back and he had stopped running. He bent down and picked up a white envelope.

SHOOOOOT! The letter!

As he opened it I sprinted down the hallway and to my first class. “Hmmm late again I see Mrs. Wright. Detention.”  She handed me a pink slip and I walked to my seat next to sunny.

*

*

The day past by in a blur and next thing I know it’s the end of the day. As I was about to walk out I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Hey babe where you going?" "Just heading home"  "Okay. So Jeff is having a party and wanted to know if you wanted to come. "

I thought about it for a second. Maybe Ashton will be there. I could accidentally bump into him. "Okay ill go" "great! let me give you a lift home" "Yea sure"

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and I smiled. This was a little awkward but I just tried to enjoy it.

As we pulled up to my house I saw Sunny’s car pulling up.  They began to step out and I became more nervous by the second. Not thinking what I was doing I kisssed Adrian. He instantly kissed back grabbing my waist.  

*

*

*

that was just a filler cause Im not feeling this book so I might delete it. kay bye.