Thanks

I am a snake.
You are a spider.
You are the crow.
I am the fly.
I am deadly.
You have trapped me.
You're a scavenger.
I'm poison.
You can't come near.
I can't come near.
Until I die.
Until I'm free.
You came near.
I came near.
And you tried.
I went for it.
I agreed.
And you agreed to it.
So we planned it.
During the night of Friday.
A night together.
Not as friends.
Something different to try.
Something I'd never thought.
Out of the blue.
After consideration.
But quite sweet.
After thinking it all through.
You had decided.
I had decided.
We'll go as lovers.
And I agreed.
You agreed to go.
The rest is history.
In the past; remebered forever.

(Your point of view)

I was preparing like crazy for a date. I brought a slim black dress which hugged my curves and actually did something with my hair. I had black gloves and flatshoes. The dress had a (f/c) belt around the waist. Normally, I don't where make-up but I decided to put on a nude lipstick and a little bit of blusher. The dress stopped at my knees and had a slit up my thigh on both sides. I've never really gone out of my way for any previous dates... why did I do it for Ichigo? I mean he's like all the other guys I dated... but he's better. He's nicer, loyal and understands what it feels like to be dirt. That's what's different. He understands and has a better personality. Guess that's why I fell for him. Never expected for him to even make a move.

My doorbell rang. Damnitdamnitdamnit. I finished putting my hair into and up do and rushed downstairs. I opened the door and there stood Ichigo. Wow... He really went all out. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie. My face began to heat up. "You look... wow. You look amazing," I exclaimed. Why must I be terrible at explaining things? "And you look beautiful," he complimented. Ichigo held out a hand which I quite happily took. "Let's go then. I booked dinner at a restaurant and were taking my car." The man lead me by hand to his car and opened the passenger door for me. I got in while he went round and got into the driver's seat. Since when was Ichigo such a gentleman?

*time skip to after dinner because ain't nobody got time for that*

"Tonight was nice. We should do it again some time," Ichigo spoke. He started walking over to his car. Nooooo way is tonight over yet. Ain't nobody got time for that. "No way are we ending this yet, Ichigo!" I stated. I grabbed his hand and began to run. "What the- where are we going (y/n)?" He inquired while being dragged through my misadventure. "Mmmmm, somewhere over the rainbow!" I yelled over the cars rushing by. "You'll like it, trust me!" I kept running until we reached a forest, which I rushed us through. We reached a clearing with a small hill in the middle. "Ah crap. I have such a low stamina," I panted. I stopped at the base of the hill due to fatigue.

"Really? You can't make it to the top?" Ichigo sighed. The man lifted me up and threw me over his shoulders. Deja vu. Probably because this has happened twice in the past week. Am I that small or are they that tall? I feel like a rag doll sometimes. He set me down at the top of the tree. "So, you wanted to show me this?" I shook my head. "No, this." I responded. I pointed to the stars. All the constellations were in perfect view and glowing bright. "I guess it was worth it. It's nice," Ichigo remarked. He took a seat next to me. "It really is. That's why I wanted to show you," I murmured. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Guess I have to say thanks," he whispered in my ear. Thanks? What for? If anyone should be thanking, it should be me. I owe Ichigo. He's my only friend... all because he agreed to spend some time with me. "Why?" I asked. "For everything you did. You've been great company. Kazui's taken a shine to you as well. Helping him with homework and the sorts. I really owe you a thanks," he explained. I shook my head in disagreement. "I should be thanking you. You allowed me to come out of my shell, contacted me to hang out. My only friend," I replied. I gave him a hug.

"What's your last name?" Ichigo inquired. "You never said before and it's not on your medical records." My last name? Never had one. "I don't have one," I told him. He gave me a kiss. "One day you can be a Kurosaki, then. I'll certainly be happy with that." Ichigo smirked. He gave me another kiss. "I love you." I turned bright red. Red as a strawberry and mumbled, "I love you, too."