What If - Harry Styles Fanfiction

"Hey my name is Aurora "means goddess of the dawn" I see that you're new, let me help

you get to your class."

And that is how it all started, now I'm here with my best friend Harry helping him.

You might think I look like Aurora from the Sleeping Beauty. I'm the opposite long black hair, big brown eyes, 5'8 in height and with a big hole on my cheek, also know as a dimple.

I'm now talking to Harry, he's one of the most popular guys in school. He's my best friend and all that I know is it'll stay like that forever. He's currently asking me about how to catch the eyes of this particular beauty babe. It's been almost six years, this isn't his first. Through all his past relationships I was either the one wearing a costume and holding a banner saying "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" in big bold letters or I was the fool thinking that for once I'd be the one sitting next to him on a dinner date. I was also the one who comforted him from all those heartbreaks, I even had to like run through more like 6 flights of staircases to keep him from killing himself, I bet that one was the worse. Seeing your bestrfriend lose himself. I am, as you might say forever best friendzoned.

"Aurr, Aurr?" Harry said as I snapped out. I looked at his eyes omy those big green emerald eyes. THUD! "AW WHAT THE WHAT HAZ!" He just face palmed me right in the face! "Stop zoning out!" Harry chuckled as he continued talking about that beauty babe "Anyway as i had known Alexis she like tootsie roll, you could you know give her those pretty long ones" then the food came, thank food! I just couldn't bare talking about these stuff, it's practically what I live for now. But, yes you might think why don't I just tell him. I'll tell you it ain't easy I know my bestfriend the scenario would be him ending up laughing and saying what a good joke that was. So I'll just keep it this way.. for now.