Chapter 9

Author's note

CAUTION: DRAMA AHEAD :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY'S POV

I tried to run after her but the bell rang. Just my luck.

After our argument I remembered what she said "YOU NEVER THOUGHT HOW'D I FEEL!"

What did she mean by that all these years I've always carred about how she feels. I saw Alexis and managed to smile. Seeing her beautiful face brought joy to me.

"Hey Harry! Why are you glum?" I think she noticed I couldn't keep secrets because honesty is the way for a nice relationship, right?

"Tell you later, but now we have to go to class" she gave me an understanding smile.

It was lunch time. Finally!

"So, what were you gonna talk to me about?" Alexis said as she linked her arms around mine.

"Oh yeah, me and Aurora had an argument awhile ago" I told her the whole story. I  also told her about what I felt now. She comforted me. She excused herself for awhile she said she needed to use the loo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALEXIS'S POV

I excused myself. I was going to get that female dog. I was furious. First of all for talking to my who was that oh yeah Harry and for going out with that big buff dude. GAAD. Why does she always get the better ones?! I thought when i had Harry I had everything but no, I still need to get that dude.

I found her in the toilet room washing her face I grabbed her hair and slapped her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AURORA'S POV

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Someone pulled my hair so much and stood there was Medusa herself.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA GET AWAY WITH HURTING MYYYYY HARRY?" emphasizing the MY part.

"YOUR HARRY? YOU ONLY HAD HIM FOR 3 DAYS AND I WOULDN'T THINK IT'D LAST THE WEEK!" she slapped me again now with her ring scratching my face. It was gushing out blood.

"YOU SLVT!" she yelled

"OH SO NOW YOU'RE CALLING ME THE SLVT. YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THE WAY YOU DRESS!" not  minding my cheeks that were now colored in red.

"SHUT UP! AND STAY AWAY FROM MYYY HARRY!" emphasizing the Harry again

"HOLD UP. FIRST OF ALL HE WAS THE ONE WHO WENT NEAR ME!" I stormed off the bathroom.

I didn't wanna eat. I lost my appetite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY'S POV

Alexis was actually taking long at the loo. Wonder what she was doing. But then she finally arrived.

She looked kindof troubled. I was almost going to her but the bell rang. I have class with Aurora. Oh goody! (note the sarcasm)

I sat at my seat. Then I saw Aurora. Wait, what is that on her cheek? Her cheek is actually bleeding and I don't think she notied it. Our teacher Mr. Slar noticed it too "Ms. Aurora I believe you should go to the clinic." Aurora looked confused at first but then realized what happened she touched her cheek and saw the blood. "I'll go with her!" I quickly stood up then followed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AURORA'S POV

I heard some footsteps and turned around oh, it was Harry.

"Hey what happened?" he asked

I didn't looked at him I just continued walking "Oh so now you suddenly look like you care. Maybe you want me to remind you about that everyday."

He shut up. Good.

I sat on the bed thingy in the clinic and the nurse put some medication on my cheeks. "This is gonna leave a scar."

"Great, now I'd look uglier. Yipee." while rolling my eyes. The nurse ignored it.

Harry was just looking at me dumbfounded, I never acted this way, but it was already too much to handle.

After we walked back, I wasn't feeling good today so I just asked for permission and it was granted since my grades were doing good anyways.

"Hey" fudge, Harry washere. Is he never gonna leave me?

"WHAT DO YOU WANT AGAIN?! LOOK, I DIDN'T FORCE YOU TOO COME WITH ME TO THE CLINIC AND HERE OKAY?"

"I just wanted to ask, why do you seem so angry at me these days like I was someone you despised the most?"

"YOU'RE HEARTLESS HARRY!" I covered my mouth but it was too late I slipped them he stopped in his tracks. "Har-" 

"You know what never mind!" his face looked hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chappieee sooon!