Chapter 19

I heard someone knock our front door. NO. Let me rephrase that someone BARGED IN our front door.

"SLEEEEEEEEEEEPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVER!!" who else would be so hyper other than my enthusiastic best friend, BLAAAKE!

I trotted downstairs only to be pushed aside by must I say her muscular arms. "Move aside babe, sleepover officer coming through." THIS GIRL I thought.

Oh, did I forget she just LOOOOOOOVES organizing parties and stuff I tell you.

After Harry came in she began instructing us "HARRY, GET THE PILLOWS. AURORA HEAT THE POPCORN WHILE I GO GET SOME MOVIES. CHOPCHOP!!"

After a few minutes of gathering our supplies. We set up our tent in my backyard, well we're still doing it. 

"Okay Harry the peg goes here, no on the right, no MY RIGHT! GOSH MUST I DO EVERYTHING" Blake said looking over us with an instruction manual.

"YES." Harry and I said still trying to figure out how this thing works.

Blake put aside the manual and bended down to help us. It was way much easier, she was a girl scout.

"FINAAALLY!" I said putting my sleeping bag inside the tent. We finally put up the tent and set up a little bonfire at the side.

"Aurora come on out here! We're making smores" Harry said I could see his shadows through the tent.

"Comiing!" I yelled back

Once I left the tent I saw Blake eating the marshmellows and Harry was toasting his marshmellows

"Hey guys leave some for me!" I joked

They turned to me and smiled. I took a seat beside Blake then Harry transfered to sit beside me. He took my hand and smiled sweetly. We were staring at each other's eyes until someone ruined it with a fake cough. Blake.

"Uhh, sooo... What's going on between you two? You know, long distance relationships are pretty hard. You're going to miss each other so much then die." She babbled talking nonsense like we had a relationship. Pfft. 

"Uhhh, about that..." I lead.

"We uhm sort of..." Harry continued.

"YOU WHAT?!" Blake screamed like we just stabbed each other with spoons.

"Calm down, Blake." I said patting her shoulder.

"Fine, so, what exactly did you two do?" She said raising her eyebrow.

"Uhm, we kissed?" Harry answered but it sounds more like a question. Did he regret it?

"Uh, yeaaaaah." I said, it kind of felt awkward. Well, this is a first.

"And it was the best kiss I've ever had." Harry said more confidently this time. He didn't regret it.

"Awwwwe, so, you're like lovers now? From what I said, long distance relationships are hard so you gotta stay strong or you end up dying from missing each other or worse, cheat." She said seriously.

There was a short pause and I decided on breaking it.

"We're not official yet." I said in a low voice. Harry, who squeezed my hand, kind of heard it and said, "Yeah, but were going to be, soon." 

"I'm leaving tomorrow." I said as I stared at our hands that looked so perfect. 

"We can make it work, okay? Trust me, I will never cheat on you. I love you so much." He said as he kissed my cheek. That just made me burst into tears. Exactly my point, Harry. How can you cheat on me when were not even together? I cant think of any response, I couldnt do anything but run. 

***************************************************************************

CLIFFHANGER! We know, haha! We dont want Aurora to go yet so were yeah. Haha

Hope you enjoyed this one! xD And, btw, we have a spoiler, the next chapter will be Harry's POV :)

Dont forget to FAN, VOTE and COMMENT! :)

Lots of love,

Ina and Cath Xx