♛Chapter One♛ || Too School for Cool

Yeah, I guess you can say this is quite like a journal... This isn't really a cliche kind of WATTPAD story where the nerdy girl gets the popular, bad boy. No, it's not even close to that. This is about me.

Not meaning to sound conceded or ardent about my life, but I just want to share my experiences. I feel like I should share my realistic life instead of giving high schoolers a false hope of getting the the girl or boy of their dreams.

If you don't want to read about my non-perfect life then that is totally fine by me. This story is about my personal hardships, relationships, friendships. Anything that screams LIFE IS BEING A BITCH. I'm not going to lie, but I am most likely to change the names of the people just to keep it low key. You know what I'm saying?

Well, not everything will be depressing, there is love in here. However, I shall warn you about the heartbreak. My story is realistic and I'm sure every single one of you who is reading this has or is going through the same situations as I am.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Well to start off, my name is Megan. My birthday is in the summer, I'm tan, skinny, brown eyes, and long, straight, brown hair. It's okay of you say that I'm ordinary, or even ugly. I do care if you actually do say so, every girl would care. We all have insecurities, right?

Yes, I'm not perfect. I'm not the hottest or the baddest bitch in high school, I'm actually a bit of a nerd... Because that's what people say about me. Again, I'm not meaning to be cliche about the nerds and what not, but I am actually considered to be a nerd.

Why am I a nerd?

Good question.

Maybe it's because I actually care about my education, or because I don't hang out with the 'cool' cliques. There can be a lot of reasons why I'm considered nerdy, but I think it's because our high school is a school of mean people.

I don't usually judge books by their covers, but I know my school is the most stereotypical, judgmental highschool. In fact, my school had a shoutout on the radio for being the top school with the most victims that have been bullied.

I am one of those victims.

But that's a story to tell later...

I guess I shall start with some background on my middle school years and then I will delve into my freshman year.

I'm literally laughing at myself right now. Like hysterically laughing... It's almost psychotic. Why? Because my middle school years are the most embarrassing years of my life.

And before you start laughing at me for being a complete idiot, I know for a fact that your middle school years are just as bad.

I'll start in eighth grade since I don't want to go into depth of middle school like going back to sixth and seventh grade. If you want to hear more then just ask.

Eighth grade on Halloween:

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I usually hate my annoying alarm clock, but for once in my middle school years I actually want to go to school. I could not wait to get ready in my costume. It's not just a lame, embarrassing costume I used to wear in elementary school, although, my gangster girl costume in fourth grade was pretty badass.

My costume was a skittle... A pretty slutty skittle. The orange skittle to be exact. And no, I am not the only skittle. My whole group of friends are skittles.