♛Chapter Five♛ || Tips On Flirting

I bet all of you read the title of this chapter and bursted with laughter, or maybe not... I'm definitely laughing at myself, at this very moment, as I'm typing this out.

Who knew I was this funny?

I didn't.

Anyways, if you all didn't already know, I am probably the worst person to go to when it comes to flirting.

Some of you may ask why and a majority of you will completely agree with me.

For those who may be asking why it is because when I try to flirt it just never goes well. Just imagine an awkward girl walking up to a cute guy. She looks like a normal person, but once she opens her mouth it will go all downhill from there. Watching her attempt to flirt will only end with the guy looking at her in disgust as if she's picking her nose.

Yeah... Well, that's me.

Sad, am I right?

I just want to say sorry to those who actually have to go through this struggle. I understand you and your pain...

These awkward situations led me to a realization to, finally, take notice in the absence of my dignity and pride. I miss them so much that I wrote them a letter.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Dear Dignity and Pride,

You guys were always there for me when I was young, but now that I'm in high school you guys have left me. You let everyone step all over you, with me getting hurt in the process. I need you guys back.

If you were to come back then at least come back during my date, so I can show this guy that I'm not some insecure adolescent who needs some kind of confidence boost.

I bet you guys are surprised that I have a date, huh?

Yeah well I was too. I didn't even initiate the date either. I think if you guys were on the date with me then you will see that Jason Holten isn't the same as the people at my school. He is genuine and he can easily make me laugh. Therefore, you guys better be there for me. I expect you at my front door by 7:30 pm on Saturday. Don't let me down guys, you're all I have left at this moment.

Love the one and only,

Megan

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Now that you guys have read my pathetic letter, now you all have been informed about my date on Saturday. It's a long story on how he asked me and I don't feel like taking the effort to tell you guys a million times... okay maybe I'm over exaggerating on the long story part and telling you guys about it a million times, but I am a pretty lazy person if you didn't know that already.

Seriously, you guys should drop dead from shock to see that I am writing this chapter for you guys. I am, also, shocked to see that some of you are actually reading this. This whole book is about my life, and I honestly don't think my life is that interesting. I'm just here to explain that your high school and adolescent years shouldn't be expected as perfection.

Okay, now I'm just going off topic. Back to the initiative of that date for Saturday with that facebook guy, Jason Holten. Remember how I told you guys how I'm terrible at flirting? Well, it turns out that I'm not so terrible after all since he asked me out. I honestly didn't know I was flirting, I was just talking like I normally do.