Wet and naked

CHAPTER 7

I'm sorry, i don't know what i was thinking.
We layed on my bed with him gently stroking my hair. My eyes were feeling heavy.

Roza don't be sorry, i understand that you felt a little guilty, i've felt the same.

'I thought i was being in love for stupid reasons, just because it felt good. I heard my mother say that i threw myself at the first man i saw because i never had a family growing up, i've never had another person in my life that loved me other than lissa.

'She's wrong milaya, it wasn't  like that at all.

I nodded and Dimitri started to calm me by singing in his native tone, before i knew it i was asleep.

____________________________

When I woke he was asleep with his long legs and arms wrapped around me like a cocoon,
I wanted to get out but i just couldn't wake him from such a peaceful state so I reveled in the comfort of his arms and let myself sink into him,
This, "this is how life should be"
After a while i fell back asleep his head nestled in my hair, lightly snoring.
_____________________________
I woke up with something poking me in the back.
Morning comrade, I smirked

He laughed and started showering my face in kisses.
After a couple minutes things got sort  of  "intense"
____________________________

Promise to never leave me again my roza, he  said when we were done, dimitri was laying on top of me our foreheads touching.

I promise.

There was a knock at the door and i jolted up covering myself in blankets my father walked in and immediately turned around and walked back out 'hey sleepyheads, lunch is ready'.

'Ok thanks'

After lunch I went to lay down for a while. Dimitri was laying next to me reading a book. I barely ate my lunch, I just wasn't feeling like myself. I needed to go home, I know this is my home. I have a room here after all but I need to be back at court, where I belong, with my charge.

"I'm planning on us leaving in the morning milaya" Dimitri said after going to talk to my dad for a bit while I slept.

"Abe organized a private jet for us in the morning so why don't we grab a hot bath then go to bed?"

"Sounds good comrade".

I walked into the bathroom adjacent from my quarters and ran a hot bath. The tub was huge, an oval shape made from marble and granite. I put in some epsom salt with lavender to help me sleep and lit a couple candles. After  few minutes dimitri decided to join me and i layed there more comfortable than i have ever been in my life while dimitri sat in front of me rubbing my feet.

'I have no clue what on earth i'd do without you comrade'

'Same goes to you my love'

I started to get out of the bathtub when i was hit with a wave of something.... Maybe a headrush? I started to fall backwards and was able to pull myself up holding on to the tub and then my hand slipped and i hit my head. Barely able to speak and my vision was blurry

I wasn't passed out fully. I could hear dimitris voice but i couldn't keep myself from falling asleep. Before i knew it i was gone. Good job rose, way to cause drama while looking like a idiot...... wet and naked