New Friends

It was about midnight when I went on ROBLOX. I was pulling an all-nighter because I couldn't sleep. ROBLOX was one of the only fun games I knew of. Minecraft was fun until I found out about the community. Blockland gets bland pretty fast. I don't like reading books often. Enough of that, we need to get back on topic.

When I got on ROBLOX, I logged in, like how I always do normally. I played Apocalypse Rising from boredom, and to my surprise, I met 9 friends. Not at the same time, but at the same night. The first friend was met when I just joined. Let's call him Tux (A.K.A parts of usernames.) I checked his profile avatar, and he was wearing a kind of tuxedo jacket, a classic ROBLOX fedora, a lime green shaggy, and red pants. He liked to call himself Leader, as he was teaming with 2 people, who were my next two friends. We'll call them Stone and Awesome. Stone wore a JJ5x5 top hat, with black clothes, and Awesome was wearing auburn scene hair, a striped sweater (the best time to wear a striped sweater,) and blue jeans.

That's enough with explaining appearances. Let's continue with the actual story. So, when I met Tux, we were having random conversations. When he offered me to be on his team, I accepted, and that's when I met Stone and Awesome. We had interesting conversations together, and we also worked together to survive against hostile players and zombies. I ended up meeting my fourth friend, who we can call FashionGirl. That was our fourth member. We decided to gather more members of the team before continuation.

We met our fifth, sixth, and seventh member as they were trapped by zombies. We saved the three, and offered them to join the team for free stuff. We can call the fifth member Lava, the sixth member Pumpkin, and the seventh member Bacteria. Our eighth member/friend started as a hostile member. We killed him pretty fast, but decided not to steal from him. He asked if he could join the team, and we accepted him in. Let's call our eighth member Yak.

We were playing more, when I swore, I saw a dark shadow for a second. It was 1:34 AM by that point, so I was probably just tired. Most of the members we had were pretty rich on ROBLOX, having limiteds worth tons of robux. We met our ninth friend/member while we were making some vehicles with materials. He asked if he could join, and we accepted him. We had a big team, and we felt that we had enough members. We can call our ninth member Jack.

A moment later, I got a friend request from all of them. I accepted them all, and we decided to play a few different games. Due to the fact that there was a maximum limit for parties, we had to meet in Tux's game, and he would use the teleport admin command to teleport us to a game we all agreed on. As I was teleporting, I saw a figure staring straight at me, straight before I teleported to the different game.

We went to Twisted Murder, a rather awful game. We decided to visit there to troll those murders with their cheap perks, the bad sheriffs, the boombox users who play "good" music, etc. As we came there, a suspicious player came in the server. Let's call him Shadow for now. He was somehow transparent. This was strange, since he just joined, so he couldn't have been hacking, and it's impossible to be transparent on ROBLOX unless going into studio and editing yourself.

I supposed this was an admin who set themselves transparent, but I was mistaken eventually. He asked if he could join us. The leader said no, because there was enough members, and that he was way too suspicious. He got mad, and said "You'll never be forgiven."

We left the game, because we got creeped out, and at the same time, bored. I must have fallen asleep or something, because being transparent on ROBLOX was impossible. I did reality checks, and I wasn't dreaming. Me and my friends decided to go offline for the rest of the night. When I was about to go to a different website, I saw a shadow robloxian peaking from the game thumbnail. I ignored it, assuming I was tired, and got offline from ROBLOX. I decided to play flash games for the rest of the night.