The best seat in the house

Mark x Haechan
Nct
Fluff

Mark and Haechan had decided to go and watch a film on their day off. It had been a while since they'd had time to themselves and there was a new film that they both wanted to see.

The smaller had paid for a bag of sweet popcorn, his favourite. While the other had paid for the tickets. They'd done this a couple times before and it always worked out how they wanted, both of them happy.

Thy made their way to their seats, finding there were people already sat in one of them. Mark would usually ask them to move but the adverts had already started and it would be hard for them to hear him over the loud music. He sighed and turned to the boy beside him. But Haechan spoke. "Go sit down, I'll sort it out." Mark nodded and went to the seat while Haechan went back out to the lobby.

Haechan asked if they had any free seats to which the attendant shook his head. He sighed, what could he do now? But then he had an idea. They were sat in the corner at the back so his plan would work. He walked back into the cinema where the film had just started and he walks up to where Mark was sat.

He sits in his lap and leans down into his ear. "They have no other seats." He said and Mark nodded. "So what are you going to do?" He just shrugged his shoulders, there was nothing he could do. But he wanted to watch the film so he turned his head, not moving. Mark didn't know what to say but he to wanted to watch the film.

So neither of them moved, Haechan didn't stand up. And that's where they stayed for the whole two hours. Slowly, Haechan's neck began to hurt and he slouched down, leaning into his chest. And when it was done, neither of them moved until the credits were finished. They both stood up and left, walking out into the cold night. "Sorry." Haechan said in apology. "Was I to heavy?" Mark smiled and shook his head. "It was fine, though I couldn't really see." He sighs softly as the pair walked home. "Well I had the best seat in the house." Haechan said with a happy smile. "I could see perfectly." Mark hit him playfully. "Your lucky I let you." Mark said with a glare. "Well maybe I'll have to do it again."