D E S C R I P T I O N

Lily never thought she had seen the world. That was until her quirky new friend introduced her to a mysterious group of private school boys. They all had one thing in common. Will, their brother and friend, was missing.

Except he left a note. Scribbled onto it was a  message...'I'm taking some time to myself in Europe. I'm safe and provided for. Please don't come looking for me.'

With only this one clue, the group of friends journey to Europe to find and bring home their friend. Along the way, they try new things, get into trouble and find love.

Yet they're still plagued by thoughts of why Will left? Where exactly he went to? Whether or not he wanted to be found?

One thing is for sure; they will learn more about themselves and the secrets of their friends than they ever thought they knew.

-------------------------------------------

a/n:

Hey everyone!! First of all, thank you for checking out my story. This is my first book so please try to mind the mistakes and be kind, I will do my best to edit each chapter as I go. If you enjoy my book, please leave me a comment, I will surely reply :)

Quick disclaimer: 

*This is a work of fiction. All the characters, organisations, and other event portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously.*