Rot in Hell

"Baby you know I love you, we should do this." Lucas is kissing down my neck mumbling against my skin, pressuring me.

We are at his house, music is pumping from downstairs and I'm pretty sure I heard someone vomit in the bathroom next to his room. So romantic right?

"Luke I love you too, but is this really the place where you want our first time? We aren't exactly alone." I try to push him off, usually when his lips are on me that's all I feel but now I'm just repulsed by the thought of them.

"If I'm with you then everything is going to be okay." His hands start to travel down across my chest down to my bare waist. Yeah, we've fooled around before but I'm not feeling it today.

"Lucas......" He continues to kiss me but I'm not feeling anything. I just really want him to stop.

I see his face smiling as he dips his hand down to fumble with the buttons of my jeans and I can't talk, I can't move...I can't feel a thing

"Bella!" I still can't talk

"Bella" his face becomes blurry

Bella

I jolt up from the pillow only to hit whoever was above me on the head.

"Shit Bell!" I finally come to my senses and see that it is Joe who is hovering over my bed holding his head.

"You scared me half to death Joe! What were you doing?!" I rub my forehead, pretty sure that it's bruised. I close my eyes and focus on keeping even breaths using the techniques that Laura taught me. Closing my eyes and holding my head, I breathe in deeply which seems to go unnoticed by Joseph. He must believe that I'm trying to make the pain of my throbbing head go away.

"Being a good brother and waking you up for school, which by the way is harder than it should be. God you sleep like a rock and you snore..." He then stops and looks at my face with an amused expression, "and drool."

"I do not!" I exclaim, touching my face, relieved when I find that it's dry. Joe is soo amused by this and to be honest it is too early for this abuse.

"You're an asswipe." I say while throwing white covers off my body, reluctantly hoping out of my bed.

I hear Joe chuckle and yell, "Love you too Bell," while I head to the bathroom to get ready.

I showered the night before, so there was no need to do that again. Instead, I wash my face to rid of my still sleepy eyes and brush my teeth. Groaning, I head to my closet to find something decent to wear for the first day back. It is the start of the second semester so technically everyone would be starting new classes. I really hope it won't be too awkward. Luckily, I have Josh and Angela to help me through the day.

After taking a quick scan of my closet, I settle for a cream loose sweater, burgundy jeans, and my brown boots for today since it was cold outside. Nothing too fancy or too sloppy. I slip on my clothes and decide to let my hair fall in its natural curls since it would be a hassle to straighten this fine morning.

Not too bad Bella.

Turning away from the mirror I make my way down the stairs heading straight to the kitchen. Joe is sitting at the table dressed in a Green Latern t-shirt, and some dark jeans. His chestnut hair, which falls slightly on his forehead, looks almost golden from the sun shining in from the window.  He is nursing a cup of coffee, mostly likely straight black, with the newspaper in his hand, pretending to concentrate. If I didn't know anything about my brother I would think that he's some responsible adult by the way he looks, but unfortunately I do know how much of a kid he acts like, even at 22.