Chapter 13

2 months later.

Chris' POV

A lot has happened in the last two months Ash I's nearly 3 months pregnant, she still looks amazing and has gotten so big. my parents moved state, I don't really get along with my dad since he doesn't support my music, but it hurt coming from my mom that they moved without saying anything to me and Ash, they just came back for their stuff whilst we were out one day and left,my dad had gotten a permanent in Las Vegas.

Right now my life is actually perfect, I have Ash, our little one and the band which are basically our brothers.

Ash and I have found our own place, the dream place we have been talking about for months, it's still in Pennsylvania, so not too far away from where we both work, or the guys.

We move in the day after tomorrow, so I took a day off work to pack lots of things whilst Ash is at work. I've been packing since Ash left at 9 this morning, it's nearly 4 she comes home at half past, so I decided to take a shower, I quickly washed and got out, I stood in front of the mirror combing through with my fingers.

"Chris? you home?" Ash shouted as I heard the front door shut.

"won't be a minute baby" I got dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen to Ash where she was putting things she had bought away.

"Hey baby!" she turned around and hugged my tightly "You had a good day sweetie?" i said back "ah same old day giving coffee to people" she sighed and went over to make tea.

"At least we are both off for a week" i said rubbing her shoulders and kissing her head.

She agreed turning around giving me my Misfits mug,

We went and sat down in our nearly empty living room and drank our tea "Shall we order out?" i suggested "you read my mind" Ash giggled trying to cross her legs.

Ash's POV

I'm now three months preganant, i'm really small so my bump is real big, i don't want it to get any bigger otherwise i won't be able to move.

"Hows my little one eh? Daddy loves you!" Chris said kissing my belly and rubbing it. He is going to make such a great dad i can feel it. I just couldn't stop smiling, like anyother time he talks to the baby. "I will order chinese" he said kissing me before getting up to go to the kitchen, i was trying to get comfy on the sofa when the doorbell rang.

I quickly get up (surprisingly) and headed to the door and open it to find a very out of breath Angelo.

"Hey!" He said breathless "Ange, you okay? You look out of breath"

"I ran here, I wanted to ask a favour, my car broke down at Taco Bell, I need a ride home"

"Ah, sure sweetie, Chris?! I'm giving Ange a ride home, his car broke down" I shouted down the hall.

"Okay darling, hey Ange, look after her, I've ordered food!" Chris shouted back.

"Sure will" Ange shouted.

I grabbed my keys and headed out with Angelo.

"So, you've gotten big for 3 months!" Ange spoke up as we were getting into the car

"Yeah I'm tiny, I look massive!" I chuckled. "When's your next scan?" "Next Thursday, Chris is so excited bless him!" I said backing out of the drive way.

"He is so happy you know, when he found out, we had band practice the next day, we didn't actually practice, he was just talking about how happy he is. Even Ryan was smiling at what he wanted to do in the future. He's going to be a great dad I know it" he smiled

"Really? Ryan smiling?" I laughed "but I agree he's going to make a great dad" I smiled.

"And you're gonna make a great mommy" he said slightly poking my tummy

"I hope so Ange, I wanna be great, I'm just scared" I pulled into anges driveway and turned off the engine.

"You have all the support of us, you're like our sister, you have Chris, it's gonna be okay sis" he said hugging me

"Thanks Ange, maybe you guys wanna come over next week after the scan?"

"In sure everyone would love to, thank you for the lift sis Kelly will be wondering where i am" he said kissing my cheek and getting out the car.

I waved him off and headed home, thinking about what Ange said, about Chris being super happy, I'm happy too, I never expected Chris to be this happy.

I quickly got home and headed inside.

"Food came baby" he shouted, he must of heard me come in.

I went into the kitchen and helped him sort out the food.

"So is Ange okay?"

"Mhmm he's fine, we were actually talking about you" I elbowed him slightly.

"Mm?" He just looked at me.

"Not in a bad way! He was just telling me how excited you are about the baby, I thought it was adorable" he said reaching up to hug him but he pulled me into a squeeze before I could.

"I love you Ashley"

"I love you too Chris"

We shared a long kiss and went to eat our food.

After that the tv started to get blurry, I was so tired, I was drifting off until I felt two arms around me and lift me bridal style, I was too tired to even react. Chris carried me to our room an gently placed me on the bed, I've never been this tired before.

"Baby? You still have clothes on, you can't sleep in jeans" he chucked.

I groaned as Chris passed me some shorts and a vest top. I carelessly put them on knowing i will be asleep In the next minute or so anyway.

"C'mon baby you look so tired" Chris said getting into bed and pulling me into his arms "I love you" I mumbled "I love you most" he whispered rubbing my tummy.

I could hear Chris' breathing get more heavy as he fell into a deep sleep, I could feel my eyes getting more heavy as I fell into a deep sleep also.

,.......................................................

I've been so busy lately but I'll be updating tomorrow!:)