Chapter 15

So it's moving day for me and Chris! I'm super excited to get out of this house, too many memories around here, some good ones, some bad ones but we want a fresh start.

Me and Chris had already woken up and got dressed, were just waiting on the guys.

"It's 10:30 the guys are always late to everything" Chris said quite irritated

Before I could answer there was a knock at the door and loads of voices, everyone came piling into the room where me and Chris were.

"Hey guys! Sorry were late, Balz got hungry, you guys ready!" Ange seemed excited.

We all agreed and started to put things into Ricky's truck.

Me and the girls started on the light stuff in the bedroom, whilst the guys carried the more heavy stuff from the kitchen, the wardrobes were so heavy we all decided to just leave them and buy new ones.

"Guys!" Balz shouted from downstairs "I'm so hungry can we take a break?" Ryan looked kind of pissed.

"Balz! No were nearly done! I'll take you to inside out burger on the way home!" Ryan (girlfriend) shouted from the bedroom.

We heard him shout something under his breath sounding slightly irritated but we just brushed it off and got back to work.

After a long 5 hours I started to get tired and leaned against the wall and took a deep breath.

"Baby you okay?" Chris said in concern. I didn't even know he was in the room anymore.

"Yeah, just gone a bit dizzy" I put my head down.

Chris came over helping me stay awake and stood up

"You've done too much dear, remember what the doctor said about you not doing anything heavy because you're small" he kind of smirked at the end, it's true I'm very tiny. 5"2 to be exact.

"I know but I feel like I'm not helping enough" I mumbled, I was so tired actually finding it hard to stay awake.

Chris helped me sit on the floor, Ricky was helping too, when did he get here?

After that I couldn't remember anything other than walking up hearing beeping noises.

Chris' POV

It's been a hard day loading cars, I remember that I forgot to pick up the draws from upstairs, I see Ash and we start sorting the draws making light conversation when Ash went to the other side of the room to take stuff of the shelves.

After about five minutes I knew she started to get tired because she wasn't talking and she lent against the wall.

"Baby you okay?" I asked her in concern.

"Yeah just gone a bit dizzy" dammit Chris why did you let her do so much.

I went over to help her try stay awake and supported her back.

"You've done too much dear, remember what the doctor said about you not doing anything heavy because you're small" I told her. She's real small and nearly 4 months pregnant, she's not that many months but because she's like 5"2 I think, it's a lot harder, the doctor said she'll be on bed rest by the time she's 6 months.

"I know but I feel like I'm not helping enough" she said closing her eyes.

"Ricky!? Could you help me!"

Rick came rushing in without saying anything helping me sit her down.

"Baby stay with me, keep awake"

She said nothing.

"Ricky call an ambulance" I sharply said as Ricky was already doing it, Jessica was now with us trying to keep me calm and trying to keep calm herself.