15

It's been days.. weeks.. months.
Seungkwan and I haven't talked. Whenever I'd call, there would just be a dead beep. I haven't heard from the other members as well.

This broke my heart, of course. I haven't seem him in a month. Was he avoiding me? Should I get the hint that it wasn't THAT serious? Should I.. forget Seungkwan? No. I had my notifs on Seventeen's twitter on. Everytime someone tweets, I immediately like it. No one knows it's me cause I'm using a dummy account where I rant and rt.

Their current tweet was Seungkwan's. He posted a photo with his finger formed into a heart. I commented, but of course nothing crazy or obvious- not that anyone would believe me. I enjoy Seventeen's music. Woozi is brilliant. Their performances were always the bomb. They actually have an upcoming concert. Should I go?
-----
I bought a VIP ticket one with Hi-Touch so I can see Seungkwan. I also wanted to see the members. Was this a good idea?
---
I sent Seungkwan a text.

--two months ago--

BooBae: I love you Jagi! 😘

Me: Ewww HAHAHA
LOVE YOU
TOO BOO BOO

BooBae: Ew. Haha. Nighty ❤️

-----a month ago----

Me: Boo?
Seungkwan?
I miss you :(
Where yo @
Seungkwan?
I love you.
Seungkwan?
Seungkwannie~
Hey..
Are you purposely ignoring me?
Seungkwan?
Seungkwan.
Please reply.
Even a seen!
Please?
Give me a sign or whatever
Lolol you sound dead
Seungkwan?
Your dumb
*you're
SEUNGKWAN!!!
;(
I'm cryibg nos
*crying now
Hoiiiii
Hi
Hi
Hi hy :(
EY
EY
EYYYY
WAKE UP
WAKEUP GUSke
uppppkdjwjslxgzanags

--today--

Hi, Seungkwan. I'm coming to your concert today and I plan to shake your hand. I can't get a hug cause I'll be killed, but... I'd do it.

-----

Today is the concert. I had the tickets with me and my friend was there to tag along. She knew about me and Seungkwan, she respected my relationship with him too.
She's in a different fandom though, but I was able to push her in the diamond life.

"You ready to see your Boo?" She asks as she dusted off her skirt.

"Ready."

---------
The intro was legendary. Their choreo was amazing, usual Hosh stuff. The song was amazing. Everything was amazing.

"Seungkwan..."

I saw him. He got thinner. He looks so healthy and happy. Happier than before. He looks happier than when we were together.

I couldn't wait to see him upclose.

-----------

We're waiting backstage and I was so nervous. I was going to see Seungkwan again!

To make their expressions short, they we're basically shocked and smiled at me after. The last one was the one I waited for the most.

Seungkwan.

I looked at him and he was stunned to see me. He had no expression and he high-fived me nonchalantly.

I held his hand.

For the last time.

-------
Yo pls comment if ya'll r rlly readin this and tell me what'chu think ❤️