18

*Seungkwan's high quality POV*

Sohee and I sat down on her couch. My elbows were on my knees and I rubbed my hair.

"Sohee. I really love you. I know I can't say that cause I didn't talk to you for a long time.. but.."

Sohee planted her lips on mine before I could finish my sentence. This time, our kiss was gentle. It felt so weird to be kissed and to kiss. There's an unexplainable sensation to it. It's so bizarre.

"Seungkwan. I love you too. It broke me to know you were ignoring me-"

"I wasn't. Well.. I was... but it's because-" I cut her off.

"Of Seventeen. I know. Your career comes first. I don't want to ruin anything."

"You aren't ruining anything. I need to explain why I was gone for a long time. We had to prepare extra for our comeback and our con. We're practicing ahead, ya know?" I chuckled. "I'm sorry for not giving out time for you. I'm sorry. I'm really really glad I met you, Sohee. So glad. I know our relationship can't have any publicity cause it'll harm both of us, mostly you, but I want to make this work."

Sohee was crying. I held her into my arms.

"I love you too, Seungkwan. I'm glad you want to stay with someone like me."

We stared into each other.

"Ew."

-------