16

The concert last night made me feel all sorts of things I couldn't explain. I finally saw Seungkwan after months had passed.

"Seungkwan.."

I was able to take photos together back when se saw each other and I'd always look at it and reminisce the feeling of being with him. And Seventeen. I end up crying unintentionally while looking back at the times that can't come back.

I wiped the tear that ran down my cheek.
"So dramatic."

I lay flatly on my bed still.

*RING RING*

A phone call? Right now? Bad timing.
I sniff and answered without looking at the caller ID

"Hello?" I say with a sniff.

"Sohee....?"

I freeze.
Seungkwan?

"W-who is this?" I stand up to get a tissue to wipe my stupid snot.

"Boo."

"Oh. Hello, Seungkwan. How are you?"

"You.. went to the concert last night, did you?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I like the music Woozi makes, the choreo that Hoshi does and the vibe of Seventeen altogether. Why?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to check if you were the one I.. saw."

"Is that why you called?" I'm trying my best to hold back my tears. The only reason why he called me. Seems like he doesn't miss me at all.

"N-no. I called to explain. No.. no.. not call. I need to see you, Jag-"

"Don't call me that, please."

"O-okay-" Seungkwan sniffled. "I'll... go to your apartment tomorrow... I have to explain."

"Okay."

"See you, Jag-"

I hung up. Him calling me jagiya hurts. So much.