19 (FINAL CHAPTER)

The next concert came along and Sohee had a backstage pass. She was rumored to be 'the new stylist'. Pledis let Sohee and Seungkwan be together, but she had to pretend to be his stylist. Sohee was like Seventeen's caretaker. They had her everywhere. 'Stylist' goals?

-----

"Sohee! Hair!"

Dammit Seungkwan. He needs to stop.

"What do you want, Seungkwan?"

"Hair!"

I rolled my eyes and played along. I fuzzled his sweaty hair and patted a towel on his neck. Seungkwan was looking at me the entire time. He looked at me like as if I was the last drop of water left for him after an hour in the desert.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"I need determination for the next performance, jagiyaaa~"

I rolled my eyes and rubbed my nose lightly on his.

"Cutee.."

"Seungkwan! Where are you?" S.Coups shouted from afar.

"Got to go, see ya in a few!" He gave me a quick peck before dashing outside.

I went into the staff room to monitor Seventeen. It was hot. In the room.

"You are one lucky pickle, Sohee." One of the real hairstylists said to me.

"Yeah. You get to date Hoshi." Another added.

"What? I'm dating Seungkwan."

"O-oh. Oops. Well, you're still lucky.. heh heh." She walked away awkwardly and red..

Seungkwan was giving his all for this performance. He looked like he owned the stage. He was so confident it didn't seem like there was a bit of shyness in him. He looked so professional and carefree.

---------

"Soheeeeee~"

We were at the after concert party. It was so fun since Seventeen had just had a very sucessful concert. As usual, Seungkwan was being annoying. Nothing different.

"Weirdo." I reply.

"But you love me."

"No I don't." I reply sternly. "Okay fine. I do."

We were both holding in a laugh.

"Eww." We said in unision.

--------

˚✧₊⁎ end⁎⁺˳✧༚