The Golden Hall

Mattie was playing her favorite game, struggling to win a fight against a monster known as "the heroine" from undertale, her heart racing and thoughts swirling in her head as she rapidly pushed buttons to try to dodge the attacks. "come on... Come on... Let me win already!" she muttered furiously as her character's HP went to 0, soon the heart representing her character's soul shattered to pieces, the "GAME OVER" text popped up onto the screen. "gosh dang it..." she mumbled in disappointment as she started to get tired, her eyelids were getting heavy as she tried to stay up a while longer. "I must stay determined. Can't give up now. Not... Not ev-" she stopped as she fell asleep, her fight against fatigue went to no prevail for her, she needed to rest. She soon heard what sounded like a church bell ringing, it rang twice, its crystal clear sound was played three times until it stopped as it still echoed. 'a bell? But I don't remember living close to a church... So how can that be?' she thought in question as she opened her eyes to a long, golden yellow hall, pillars and windows at the two sides of the structure. "what the... This looks exactly like judgement hall! But how can that be?" she pondered, admiring the beauty of the hall. It grew quiet was the footsteps of a person echoed. "heya." a voice called out, echoing all the down the hall. Mattie recognized that voice, she dreaded to respond to it.