The Golden Hall Page 2

"you've been busy, huh kid?" The voice spoke again, she knew it was possibly the very end of her, here and now. Her judgement will begin shortly after the voice finished what it was saying to her. "sans... I'm so sorry for everything I did... So please... Just spare me this one time, I promise I can make it right.... For everyone..." she said in regret of her past decision to do her cousin's dare as tears had started to form her eyes. "don't you know it's too late for that? Kiddo, we could've been friends before this all happened but from everything you've done. Y O U  S H O U L D  B E  B U R N I N G  I N  H E L L." sans said in anger, he hated how Mattie tried to make a friendship with him, after every innocent monster she killed before now. He just wanted this genocide to end. Mattie shivered in fear of her own death, her judgment had began, it was time for her fight against sans to happen now, her thoughts swirled in her head, her heart pounding. 'why didn't I spare everyone when I had the chance... I'm such an idiot...' she thought to herself as the area flashed black and white, the battle had begun. She had to stay determined for this fight. Sans summoned his gaster blasters for his first attack as they started to charge up the attack, Mattie started to ready herself to dodge it.